Moten injured?

MiamiVice7

Senior
Saw a blurb that he is questionable for the game, what's that all about? I didn't have a chance to read the story. Anyone know the deal?

Advertisement
Saw a blurb that he is questionable for the game, what's that all about? I didn't have a chance to read the story. Anyone know the deal?

Don't take this offensively but you didn't have time to read the story but yet you had time to create a thread about it?

Don't take this offensively but you didn't have time to read the story but yet you had time to create a thread about it?

That being said:

Senior Anthony Moten, who has been a versatile sub off the bench, has a “lower extremity” injury, per UM’s official injury report, and is “questionable” for Saturday’s game (3:30 p.m., ESPN).

In three games so far, Moten is credited with three total tackles, one tackle for loss and one pass break-up. He played 31 of 93 snaps against Duke (including “no-plays” on which a penalty was called), subbing for both starters Kendrick Norton and RJ McIntosh.

If Moten can’t go against the Seminoles, sophomore Pat Bethel would see an increased role. Bethel played 20 snaps against Duke. The other reserves, who got in the game late: freshman Jon Ford (five snaps) and redshirt sophomore Ryan Fines (two). Defensive ends Chad Thomas and Demetrius Jackson play inside on third downs, but they wouldn’t likely be full-game tackles.

Fine. I lied. I just wanted to start a conversation. I come here for camaraderie and a sense of friendship and community. Is that so wrong?

Fine. I lied. I just wanted to start a conversation. I come here for camaraderie and a sense of friendship and community. Is that so wrong?
Do you need a hug?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Hopefully Jon Ford can get a chance to eat vs that weak OL.

He's played sparingly in the 4th quarter vs Toledo, but when he did get in he shed a block & made a Tackle right away.

Moten was having a nice season so far. Hopefully, Bethel and Thomas can fill the void. I'm not expecting too much out of Ford outside of getting Thomas and Bethel some rest/.

Advertisement
More reps for Chad in the middle.

yep..I like Molten but getting after Blackwoman with 4 DL is imperative.

Thomas, Harris, JJ, D-Jack, Garvin, Bethel...their main objective out here is to do nothing but eat, eat, eat, eat MC's for lunch, breakfast

Advertisement

Thomas, Harris, JJ, D-Jack, Garvin, Bethel...their main objective out here is to do nothing but eat, eat, eat, eat MC's for lunch, breakfast

I can see our local guys like Chad and DJack playing out of their minds this year against FSU. I see those 2 guys in particular taking this streak personally and looking to right the wrongs.

I appreciate your honesty

I can see our local guys like Chad and DJack playing out of their minds this year against FSU. I see those 2 guys in particular taking this streak personally and looking to right the wrongs.

ROSIERS has been present for the past 3 losses as well. He will take it just as personally.

Advertisement

Dude if you come here for that you must enjoy the abuse since this site is notorious for it. I get you though.

When I hear lower extremity, without any specificity, it worries me. I start thinking knee.

I just got a got feeling he’s not gonna play at all, and this actually may not be a good injury if there is such a thing

Advertisement
Back