Moten decommits

If the NCAA ruling is favorable to Miami look for Clark and Cook to follow suit...

Nice attempt at getting your foot in the door as an insider. Lol

No attempt made. I have no inside info and never claimed to. It's just my belief that a lot of top kids are still a little uneasy with Miami and their status with the NCAA. Golden has come out and said that the dark cloud hanging over the program has effected many top players and its well known that UF uses this against Miami.

Clark is solid to UF. & for the time being so is Cook. The NCAA stuff isn't what is holding Cook back. If cook is consistently on campus this upcoming year for his brothers games we have a good chance of flipping him.

going to say it again...I'd be pretty shocked if Cook ends up at UF come NSD.

Advertisement
We have NO chance at flipping Clark, dont get your hopes up. I do believe we will flip Cook, though.

Didn't he said what he was up against when he committed? Or did some other players commit after him? Trying to understand todays kids.

Only DT that has committed since him is Clark and no way in **** he thought he would be the only DT in the class. So one of three things happened.
1 He looked at the recruiting class from last year after he committed and got scared
2 Jethro is a beast recruiter with DT's
3. They never really took his commitment like Hova said. Remember 3 days after his commitment he is telling people his coach told him to keep his options open and talk to other schools. He has never visited UF

Look at the ***gotry oozing from #2 on his list. You guys have created a monster with this jizzmop. He's really digging in today with several cvnty ufagg'ian comments.

I hope SFBay doesn't delete my post for calling this jizzmop a jizzmop because it would be eerily reminiscent of the Mt. Nittany days from Greasy's board if he does.

Advertisement
For the lolz

"Did we want him? YES."

"But he wasn't on the UF board."

WAT?

That narrative's a running theme with UF posters. See it here a lot too. Lot of backhanded compliments when we land guys with implications that the guy just wasn't quite good enough for them.

Typical ufag narrative. Do the Cane nation a favor, and grease this weasel. We don't need some dyckbag spreading these lies on a UM board that we're taking ufag's scraps because they're not good enough for ufag.

In all honesty, we all wanted Clark but now that he's a Gator we say he's overrated or call him "***** ****" or whatever.

All fanbases do this. Butthurtedness has no allegiances.

Advertisement
That guy Bama had a few years back probably had some **** but he was no joke in the middle of the defense. Cody I think his name was. Not the best pro but he was one of the top college DT's during his time there.

That guy Bama had a few years back probably had some **** but he was no joke in the middle of the defense. Cody I think his name was. Not the best pro but he was one of the top college DT's during his time there.

Before this gets into a weird discussion on ****, I'm just joking around with my comments about him. I don't care about his ****.

Advertisement

Amazing ****! Saw him topless at the combine, bra-less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back