Most Watched Hudl Video-Fotu

Advertisement
probably all them oregon bandwagoners. you should how bad it is up here in the northwest.

I think there was a thread on this kid a while back but it's worth repeating. After starting his senior season with ZERO offers, he now has the most watched video in the history of Hudl and is headed to Oregon. Troy Palomalu II. He is a Beast...

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1487608/highlights/170695375/v2

Thanks for posting. i had never seen this vid. this kid is unreal. this is a 3 star i would take all day long. my goodness. he should be on death row for what he did to some of those parents kids lol

Advertisement
kid plays like theres a gun pointed at his head. Thats a player you want lined up next to you every down

Advertisement
Given the hype ITT this is the most underwhelming highlight film I've ever seen. This kid looks undersized for a safety even and the highlights are all just him running free into the backfield, often with false steps and poor initial reads/reactions. His RB highlights show a very stiff and indecisive athlete with below-average footwork. There are almost no coverage plays in that tape so how are you supposed to project this kid to a passing league? Hitting hard does not make you an NFL prospect or the next Polamalu...smh.

I'll never forget the Jeff Luc highlight film and all the Ray Lewis comparisons on the various Cane boards. Keep up the thorough evaluations guys!

Anyways here's my comparison for this kid: Mackenro Alexander - great HS player but tweener in the worst way.

Given the hype ITT this is the most underwhelming highlight film I've ever seen. This kid looks undersized for a safety even and the highlights are all just him running free into the backfield, often with false steps and poor initial reads/reactions. His RB highlights show a very stiff and indecisive athlete with below-average footwork. There are almost no coverage plays in that tape so how are you supposed to project this kid to a passing league? Hitting hard does not make you an NFL prospect or the next Polamalu...smh.

I'll never forget the Jeff Luc highlight film and all the Ray Lewis comparisons on the various Cane boards. Keep up the thorough evaluations guys!

I remember the Jeff Luc videos and don't think you can compare this kid to him. Luc just looked like a muscle bound goon with no athleticism. I was never impressed with Luc.

This kid is athletic though, violent and "mostly" makes good decisions. Sure, you're right there are a lot of false steps and bad lines, but I think that is more a result of him being SO successful getting upfield attacking (sidenote: do you think he'd like to play in this Miami defense? LOL) and the fact that he can recover that he goes for the most possible damage first. He strikes me as a kid that can learn to do it all the right way "when" he needs to. At that level he didn't need to.............he was a monster on the field.

Advertisement
Back