Most surprising

Karlnolits26

Redshirt Freshman
What player were you most surprised that they picked us? Which were you mist surprised they didn't pick us?

Mine would be:
Tracy Howard
Either Chris Henderson or Jacoby Brissett

Advertisement
Advertisement
Arthur Brown....That was a **** of a pull by Shannon, and then getting Seantrel was a pretty good pull too. Still don't know how Tyson didn't pick us. I know it's recent, but dude would have been starting day 1.

Agree on L McCoy and A Smith. Some other shockers to me were Kellen Winslow Jr., Greg Olsen's transfer, Arthur Brown. Other guys we lost that I thought would be certain Canes were D Bowe ($aban money), T Harris (Shannon firing) and Amari Cooper (Barrow was supposed to have him on lock down). And of course the clown show that happened with D Kirkland and Alex Collins.

p.s., 305to44, yes, Henderson signing after being released by USC was also a shocker. Remember he made Shannon wait for him during his in-home because he went to get a haircut? Lol.

Stacy coley picking Miami. Big upset

It wasnt a big upset, he was a test score away of following JaJuan Seider to Marshall. It was always Miami or go to Marshall with Seider. Dont let FSU fans or anyone else tell you different. Once he got that test score we knew he was heading to Miami.

Advertisement
It wasnt a big upset, he was a test score away of following JaJuan Seider to Marshall. It was always Miami or go to Marshall with Seider. Dont let FSU fans or anyone else tell you different. Once he got that test score we knew he was heading to Miami.
He was leaning to FSU throughout the process, don’t know what you are implying because Miami is assuredly harder to get into than FSU

He was leaning to FSU throughout the process, don’t know what you are implying because Miami is assuredly harder to get into than FSU

He had the grades not the test scores. And I know this as fact because I was a Football Recruiting Intern while I was at Marshall. He was Marshall #1 Overall recruit but the general consensus was, if he doesnt get the Test score he is coming to Marshall. Same thing with Kelvin Benjamin but FSU got him in under their Special Needs program. They couldnt with Coley because he had the grades.

Last edited:
Ryan Anderson DE picking us out Wisconsin. Don't think he ever played a down of football.

What player were you most surprised that they picked us? Which were you mist surprised they didn't pick us?

Mine would be:
Tracy Howard
Either Chris Henderson or Jacoby Brissett

It's funny that you mention Brissett because I was with Pete when Jacoby announced. Pete had to get up from the table and go outside for some air, so that shows you how confident he was on that one LOL

Advertisement
It's funny that you mention Brissett because I was with Pete when Jacoby announced. Pete had to get up from the table and go outside for some air, so that shows you how confident he was on that one LOL
Actually shows you how much of a rookie Pete is, expecting a Dwyer kid to pick Miami.

I was on the Al Golden hype train at that point and couldn't see how anyone would pick Nc state over The U and Al Golden when we needed a QB so bad!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back