Most Players in NFL

Advertisement
Best part of this....The U has 3rd highest in NFL Hall of Famers and in Pro Bowl selections. Also that HOF will increase the next few years when Edge, Gore, and maybe Reggie Wayne get in.
More reason to be ****ed at the BoT for ******* around on this alltime great CFB program.

"The city of Miami has more NFL players than any other city, and these players just aren’t your run-of-the-mill second and third-stringers. Miami Hurricane alums rank second in NFL touchdowns scored and third in Pro Bowl selections, despite having 60-70 percent of the number of players that the top two schools have produced.

Additionally, Miami wins the all-important Battle for Florida since it has more five more Pro Bowl selections (179) than Florida State (91) and Florida (83) combined."

Suck on that, semenholes and the gator.

Best part of this....The U has 3rd highest in NFL Hall of Famers and in Pro Bowl selections. Also that HOF will increase the next few years when Edge, Gore, and maybe Reggie Wayne get in.
More reason to be ****ed at the BoT for ******* around on this alltime great CFB program.

"The city of Miami has more NFL players than any other city, and these players just aren’t your run-of-the-mill second and third-stringers. Miami Hurricane alums rank second in NFL touchdowns scored and third in Pro Bowl selections, despite having 60-70 percent of the number of players that the top two schools have produced.

Additionally, Miami wins the all-important Battle for Florida since it has more five more Pro Bowl selections (179) than Florida State (91) and Florida (83) combined."

Suck on that, semenholes and the gator.
Edge
Gore
Wilfork
Reggie
Dre
Hester...All will be in by 2030....

Advertisement
When you look at the top ten we are the only school that has been playing at a competitive level since the early 1900s and somehow we have that many HOFers and Pro Bowlers which is crazy.

A
I think Edge gets in....Hester is 50-50....just because of the position...he is the best all time at what he did
Regarding Hester, absolutely. I don’t think he gets in but I remember as a young kid thinking I had never and would ever see anything in the NFL like what Dante Hall did when he came on for Kansas City. Devin Hester changed that abruptly; matched his numbers in his third or fourth year (their careers overlapped so the timeline escapes me).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back