Most improved position this year

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
I've got to say it's a toss up for me between QB and WR, but I have to give the edge to the WR's as there improved play has helped the QB's out tremendously.

To think of where we would be without Streeter, but feel the supporting guys like Hurns and Dorsett have also added to the rotation. I also feel like Benjam has had a good senior season, minus the botched punt at FSU.

Would like to see more out of the TE's but feel like Walford could be a good one down the line.

Advertisement
I think combination of the 2. Jacory is making better reads and throws but the wr's are working much harder on the routes and making plays on the ball unlike last year. Give credit to both and the coaching staff. Nice to see improvemnet

It's got to be QB play by a mile. Remember last year we had Hankerson at WR, so we were decent there just because of him.

Special Teams? I'm talking more kickoff and punt coverage. Botts and The Claw have filled in well for Bosher.

Advertisement
Have a little respect. This board was started to get rid of these kinds of posts.

Advertisement
Special Teams? I'm talking more kickoff and punt coverage. Botts and The Claw have filled in well for Bosher.

Greg Reid begs to differ.

You can count the number of ST breakdowns we've had this year on one hand. Sucks that most of them happened against FSU, but you can't deny we're improved there.

I say QB. As noted, at WR we had Hank last year.

Advertisement
Well back to the original topic, I agree that Jacory has made huge strides, but it has also helped that his receivers aren't dropping passes and running the wrong routes, how many interceptions did that cause last year.

Without Hankerson this year I thougth we were going to be in huge trouble and Streeter has stepped in nicely, Hurns started strong, Benjamin has been steady. I feel like we've gotten a lot more out that position than I expected this season.

Advertisement
Football board's going to remain civil guys. Cut the **** or take it to WEZ and go crazy... this board isn't the place. Applies to everyone. It's not hard to participate without starting **** if you put a little thought into it.

Last edited:
Football board's going to remain civil guys. Cut the **** or take it to WEZ and go crazy. Applies to everyone.

I've seen this post several times now relating to 5ringz. When is someone actually going to do something? His comment about kacy rodgers and benjamin is still up in the player collapes thread.

Advertisement
Back