Most Improved Player

I don't think young guys who are getting their first real opportunity like Bethel & Homer belong on a "most improved" list.

Guys like Langham who have been around forever and have finally broken through belong on the list.

Jaquan Johnson is another one that comes to mind. He's become an eraser on the back end.

JJ has really becoming a good player, he's becoming more and more noticeable each game. Just very reliable and a guy beginning to play looser and faster out there

I might be the biggest JJ fan on these boards. Just look through my posts and you’ll see.

But IMO, he was solid last year too. Just had a different role. He is playing pretty much exactly how I expected him to.

M. Jackson, Langham, D. Jackson...those guys, to me, look better this year than last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D. Jackson is quietly having himself a nice year.

Advertisement
It would be amazing if Langham would get a few plays ran for him in the red zone.

He should be playing more snaps period.

He proved vs GT he's not a one hit wonder. Don't know why he isn't getting burn when Richards is still clearly not himself.

One of the things I’ve seen out of this staff a few times this year that I don’t like. It seems like they don’t account for the effect that playing injured has on the quality of play. They did it with Walton too. He should have never been pounding the ball against FSU. He was clearly not himself and Homer should have been playing.

Langham should at least be given a few series back to back if the struggles continue. Of course everyone agrees when healthy Ahmmon is the clear choice, but nobody wants 82 to get hurt and he clearly hasn’t been right.

Walton only had 12 carries against FSU. The staff didn't pound him at all.

He was in for pass pro. The staff didn't trust Homer.

It would be amazing if Langham would get a few plays ran for him in the red zone.

He proved vs GT he's not a one hit wonder. Don't know why he isn't getting burn when Richards is still clearly not himself.

One of the things I’ve seen out of this staff a few times this year that I don’t like. It seems like they don’t account for the effect that playing injured has on the quality of play. They did it with Walton too. He should have never been pounding the ball against FSU. He was clearly not himself and Homer should have been playing.

Langham should at least be given a few series back to back if the struggles continue. Of course everyone agrees when healthy Ahmmon is the clear choice, but nobody wants 82 to get hurt and he clearly hasn’t been right.

Saban plays his best players on special teams and I gotta agree with Nick Saban based off of special teams results the last 8 years.

It has to be either Michael Jackson, Demetrius Jackson, Jaquan Johnson, Rosier or langham.
It’s not talked about much but Jaquan has played VERY well

Advertisement

Saban plays his best players on special teams and I gotta agree with Nick Saban based off of special teams results the last 8 years.

Saban also has 5* players to back up 5* players

It has to be either Michael Jackson, Demetrius Jackson, Jaquan Johnson, Rosier or langham.
It’s not talked about much but Jaquan has played VERY well

Wow alot of credit you seem to give to our off guys for being ok.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back