Most Impressive Thing I Saw Today

Another impressive thing, and I freely admit that I got this from a post by Bakas... the offense ran 60 plays and only one of them went for negative yards. That one play was a loss of 1 yard. It was Duke, but still....

Advertisement
Harris is on an 18 TD and 1 INT roll right now since halftime of the KSU game I believe. He's playing at an All American level.

And if I'm not mistaken, that one INT hit Calhoun right in the face. Really wish Golden's staff would have had 2-3 years with Jacory. The kid deserved better.

Any chance we rotate Qb's like we did today? I was pretty surprised by that.

I wouldn't call it rotating QB's as Harris is the clear cut starter. Morris had a specific package of plays he ran. Great move by Fisch as it gives FSU more to prepare for and makes our team that much more dynamic. Very important for coaches to utlize all it's personel.

I wouldn't call it rotating QB's as Harris is the clear cut starter. Morris had a specific package of plays he ran. Great move by Fisch as it gives FSU more to prepare for and makes our team that much more dynamic. Very important for coaches to utlize all it's personel.

That bomb that Morris unleashed to Benjamin was impressive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was over 60 yards and on a rope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back