Most important stretch of games

ColdCane

Recruit
Premium
Me and my pops was talking today about our schedule and the most important stretch is 10/24 - 11/14
UNC
@UVA
FSU
@VT

we have to go at least 3-1 in this stretch. 4-0 means we not playing around. Either one of these outcomes and we are headed to play Clemson. Also gotta win our NY6 bowl game to make a difference in recruiting.

Advertisement
Me and my pops was talking today about our schedule and the most important stretch is 10/24 - 11/14
UNC
@UVA
FSU
@VT

we have to go at least 3-1 in this stretch. 4-0 means we not playing around. Either one of these outcomes and we are headed to play Clemson. Also gotta win our NY6 bowl game to make a difference in recruiting.
Every single game is critically important.

Based on last year, the threat to lose any of them is real.

No "gimmies".

Last edited:
I agree OP, all 4 critical if we want to win Coastal. Let's just get to the point those games mean something first.

Advertisement
Yeah I definitely hear y’all. I want to get hype and say we going 12-0 or 11-1 but Miami is always gonna miami. Looking at our schedule we suppose to dominate this easily. Especially with the talent we got . Also how much points a game you think we need to average to go undefeated . My magic number is 28. I can see the defense holding it down for us

I am sorry but I have a bad feeling that we are going to come out flat most of the games and shxt won't be different

I am sorry but I have a bad feeling that we are going to come out flat most of the games and shxt won't be different
And then Manny will say that the kids went through a lot during the Chinese virus like the other schools didnt have the same issues

Advertisement
This schedule is soft. Too soft...

it's a trap.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Breaking news: winning half of all the conference games we play is important and will determine us winning the conference.

Win win. If teams flat again this year, ***** and Flake are gone. If 11-1, then progress.

Advertisement
Back