Most Handsome/Attractive HC Candidate

Who is the most attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Priyanka Chopra, she’s married to Nick Jonas (Not a fan of his, even less now that he’s her husband), but I am of hers, since i found the photo...

Kenneth and I are big fans of the Jonas Brothers.

We hope to see them in concert one day.

:)

Advertisement
This is a very homosexual thread.

I thought this is the homophobe fanbase that says fa66ot all the time. Or is that just the Wez?

Discussing the attractiveness of other men does not make one a homosexual.

In fact, one man can even have *** with another man and still not be considered a homosexual.

To be a homosexual, you must be one in your heart and mind.

Advertisement
Just as with the members of One Direction, some of these fine coaches have lost a bit of their earlier charm.

Advertisement
I’ve heard a great deal about this “Wilton Manors”.

Sounds like my type of place.

Yes. I researched it. After a nasty poster suggested you and I should both be at Wilton Manors.

I'm the farthest thing from being *** imaginable....I'm enduring what is now an interminable and painful suspension from Twitter, all because I sent a tweet to a well-known cable news personality asking him if he's a ***.

Standing on principle, I have refused to remove my tweet.

Everytime somebody copies a tweet into a message here, I can't read all of it if it requires me to click through.

Although if I were ***, there's no doubt I would be hot for Mark Mangino. From this board, I have learned the sexual appeal of thickness. And no coach is thicker than Mangino.

kansas-mangino.jpg

Mangino is getting shafted because of the hometown favorite Cristobal. If Cristobal wasn't from Miami no one would pick him over big thicc.

I voted Leach because, much like the laws of physics, sexual magnetism is undeniable.
Careful now. We all homosapiens by nature. Some of us are thespians, others, not so much.
There was a famous Senate race in Florida, it might have been George Smathers against Claude Pepper in 1948, where Smathers won by repeatedly accusing Pepper of being a thespian.

Of course, many of the less sophisticated Florida voters understood thespian to be something other than a thespian.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back