Most amazing stat this year

Advertisement
I don’t know why this stat is amazing. We are above .500 on the road. VT is 11-6, haven’t played their tourney game and missed a big road series in conference. Stanford is 13-8, better but not insane.

Advertisement
Batters hit .335 against Rosario this season, the worst on the team, yet he’s still in the rotation.

I don’t know why this stat is amazing. We are above .500 on the road. VT is 11-6, haven’t played their tourney game and missed a big road series in conference. Stanford is 13-8, better but not insane.
Exactly.

I’m not sure why, other than just hating on Gino (by all means, go ahead) people here are so dead set on proving to themselves the many reasons why this team is “bad.” It isn’t. It’s not great. Sure. But, playing above .500 on the road is not evidence that you have a bad (or even mediocre) team, especially when you are playing .800 ball at home. You don’t win 39 games, and go 20-10 in the deepest conference in the country, by accident.

We aren’t going to win many 12-10 games. That’s obvious. If Palm has an outing like last night, next week, we’re in trouble. I know I’m not breaking any news with that take. However, if he pitches like he did in 11/14 starts, allowing 2 or fewer runs over 5+ innings, we have a shot against anybody.

This team is capable of winning three games in a week, against tournament teams - we’ve seent it.

We are about to be a top 8 seed and are 11-9 in road and neutral games this year.

More amazing; the fact these donkeys went 12-12 down the stretch—including 0-2 at the ACC Championship—after going into Virginia Tech weekend with a #2 national ranking and a 27-6 record.

The second half of this season has been a DiMare-sized abortion and a completely and utter failure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back