Most Against-All-Odds Play In UM History?

AUcane

All-ACC
Premium
Last play of the game and rosier - on the road - has a 2 option play. Richt said he had the option to go either side. On one side - a guy’s first snap of the game (matched up against their best CB) and on the other - a true freshman who barely played all game. Not to mention, the slot had a gimpy berrios (and the backup RB in to protect). On the road. Last play of the game, basically. What a play.

Advertisement
As I said in another thread as soon as I saw the formation and Langham isolated up top I wanted the ball to just be thrown up to him.
He showed me enough in the Bethune game that he could catch it.

Glad Rosier had the same idea and had trust in his WR to make a play.

You left out, undefeated QB under center. Against all odds, Rosier is becoming my favorite Miami QB at a very fast rate. He stays cool and reminds me a little of Kosar in that regard. I'm getting carried away but I am still a little buzzed from last night's drinking.

I was thinking of our last second field goal in Tally on the way to our 1st NC. We needed that win to lock our OB bid. Lot's hope this is also the satrt of something much bigger. Hum, if we get to playoffs and face Bama in final, do you think they will be 17 point favorite? I made a fortune on Huskers fans in that first NC game. Bama fans are even more arrogant and crazy. My palm is already itchy. Okay, carried away again.

Advertisement
Back