Morris's Interception

Canediver

Freshman
I was re- watching the Florida game in slow motion and it looked like the pass Morris threw in the 4th quarter that went high and got intercepted was actually deflected slightly upward by a gator lineman and may not have been as poor a throw as it first appeared. Did anyone else notice this or am I seeing things?

Advertisement
I think you may be on to something here chief.

I really does look like it was tipped.

It was tipped

I thought everybody knew this. Saw it on the replay right after the play

It was tipped, however, that still was not the right decision. It was 3rd and a mile. Even if completed, we are still punting.

It was tipped, however, that still was not the right decision. It was 3rd and a mile. Even if completed, we are still punting.

It would have been a completion very close to the 1st down marker.

Advertisement
I actually thought it would have been a first down..... Good catch man, I had not noticed that.

The receiver was right at the 1st down marker and the DB's were either still trying to stop or 5 yards away. That would have been a 1st down.

It was a deep stop pattern. The corner had been run off and was still back peddling even when the ball was about to get to the receiver.

It was the right decision and it would have been a first down. I'll admit I did not notice that it was tipped.....I have to go back and see it again but if that is the case then it's somewhat reassuring.

Morris is erratic...we all know this. I will saw however that the play calling did him no favors. We didn't attack the middle of the field AT ALL.

I'm having a hard time judging Morris seeing as his OL might as well be 5 garbage bags full of empty tuna cans.

Advertisement
It was a deep stop pattern. The corner had been run off and was still back peddling even when the ball was about to get to the receiver.

It was the right decision and it would have been a first down. I'll admit I did not notice that it was tipped.....I have to go back and see it again but if that is the case then it's somewhat reassuring.

Morris is erratic...we all know this. I will saw however that the play calling did him no favors. We didn't attack the middle of the field AT ALL.

All of this.

I rewatched the first half but still have the 2nd half to rewatch, I'll have to watch that play closely as I didn't notice either.

Tipped or not tipped isn't the question. Morris was off all game and it showed in our lack of yardage.

The pass to Walford in the 1st qtr should have been thrown towards the pylon or too the back of the endzone. There were guys open all day, and he failed to go through his progression.

The pass that was intercepted, had another WR wide open going up the other seem that didn't have a defender in front of him. If you really watch this game, he was scared ****less from the get go.

Walford was open almost the entire game, and should have had a big game.

What was seen vs FAU, was magnified vs UF.

We ended up winning the game, and i guess, we should be happy with that. Morris has a 3 weeks before he has to play so-so team. So i hope he can get relax, and be the QB that we seen towards the end of last season.

Advertisement
Morris must be a mental midget or something because there's no other way to justify some of his decisions.

He throws into coverage all the time. If a guy farts within 5 yards of him he scrambles around like a chicken with its head cut off. I can't count how many times this kid has had a well formed pocket and instead of stepping into it he scrambles around the edges. He did that garbage against FAU and then decided to throw the ball at the defenders feet. (almost getting it picked) We run the fade to Walford and instead of throwing the ball wide and outside he throws it on a line.

Dude better get it together.

Morris must be a mental midget or something because there's no other way to justify some of his decisions.

He throws into coverage all the time. If a guy farts within 5 yards of him he scrambles around like a chicken with its head cut off. I can't count how many times this kid has had a well formed pocket and instead of stepping into it he scrambles around the edges. He did that garbage against FAU and then decided to throw the ball at the defenders feet. (almost getting it picked) We run the fade to Walford and instead of throwing the ball wide and outside he throws it on a line.

Dude better get it together.

been saying this forever,it wasnt all Coley IMO. It was SM but we won so who cares

I'm having a hard time judging Morris seeing as his OL might as well be 5 garbage bags full of empty tuna cans.

:ibisroflmao:

154.gif

\Coffin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back