Morris Practiced Today

Advertisement
SMD was tweeting that he was throwing the ball around and looked fine.

Don't think we know if he took reps with the 1s in practice or was still taking "mental" reps.

Advertisement
It's FSU, if he can walk he can play.

This. I would take stationary Morris over Williams. If Morris can play we can win. If he can't 47-0 might be the first half score.

Morris can't play defense so they may put up that many points anyway.

I think it sends a message to the team, that depsite the struggles the last 2 weeks, he isn't willing to take the easy way out and say he's hurt. SM would rather play through the pain against our biggest rival. This team needs toughness in the worst way and if you're QB is playing on a bad wheel it sends a message to everyone else to get their **** together.

Advertisement
I tore ligaments in my ankle and the next week played a full game against Stephon Marbury in front of Coach Kennedy from FSU. You force yourself to do it, and once the adrenaline kicks in, you're fine until after the game. I wasn't going to miss that opportunity, and I'm sure Stephen feels the same way. I would almost guarantee he starts.

It's FSU, if he can walk he can play.

dodge-wrench-dodge-ball.jpg

If he can dodge a wrench he can dodge a ball

I tore ligaments in my ankle and the next week played a full game against Stephon Marbury in front of Coach Kennedy from FSU. You force yourself to do it, and once the adrenaline kicks in, you're fine until after the game. I wasn't going to miss that opportunity, and I'm sure Stephen feels the same way. I would almost guarantee he starts.

Bet you wouldn't have played if it was UMBrynn that you had to go up against.

Advertisement
Back