Morgan Mahalak 2014 Cali QB gets Multiple Spring Offers

Advertisement
He was waiting for a UM offer, but an UofO offer will definitely muddy the waters in favor of the ducks unless UM offers.

Wow funny how a kid who hasn't started a Varsity Game has some of the FBS's most prolific pasing offenses after him, but yeah according to some he is a bum, LMAO at those uninformed internet bullies.

Go Canes

Last edited:
He was waiting for a UM offer, but an UofO offer will definitely muddy the waters in favor of the ducks unless UM offers.

Wow funny how a kid who hasn't started a Varsity Game has some of the FBS's most prolific pasing offenses after him, but yeah according to some he is a bum, LMAO at those uninformed internet bullies.

Go Canes

With a guy who wasn't the head coach. Are you aware Chip Kelly is gone?

Advertisement
If this kid is the next MArioota, what are the odds these same posters that "don't want a high school backup" get ****ed Golden didn't pull the trigger?

Wow look at that. Good for him, now we need to close Kaaya more then ever, you would think having EJ Manual go in the first round would help solidify Foley's QB coaching skills ability, but rightfully so these kids maybe skeptical. But Mahalak was different he just wanted to play for UM, but Oregon works also. Hopefully kaaya pulls the trigger soon for UM.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
What offers?

I wouldn't offer him till after we see him play as the starter.

He currently holds offers from Duke, NC State, USF, OSU, Idaho, and South Bama. Boise State, Oregon, & Colorado are supposedly expressing alot of interest he went out to Colorado an threw for 3 of their coaches. He also did the same up at Oregon, but I am thinking his picture will get clearly once some of the other top QB's start to commit.

Go Canes

Based on film I'd have to say that it is clear why Brad Kaaya has an offer and Mahalak does not. Nothing against Mahalak. We just can't offer him until our #1 target makes up his mind 1st.

you do know the MM was Jedd Fisch's guy and was about to get offered but Jedd left. Also if David Cutcliffe wants this kid badly that also speaks volumes about his potential, lets it this way Cutcliffe has never had a bust at QB and has put out a few great ones both at Tenn and Duke. So don't be so quick to throw dirt on this young man.

Go Canes

Cutliffe did an astounding job with Thaddeus Lewis. Truly impressive work.

Glad he chose Oregon. Didn't want a kid who hasn't actually played much football when there are alot of QB's out there this year.

I'll take Kaaya hopefully to go with Alin. I really like that Sean White kid too.

Yeah, Oregon really struck out last time they did that with Marcus Marriota! Some schools know how to evaluate...and some don't.
Glad he chose Oregon. Didn't want a kid who hasn't actually played much football when there are alot of QB's out there this year.

I'll take Kaaya hopefully to go with Alin. I really like that Sean White kid too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back