More transfer QBs every day it seems

southpaw47

Recruit
Shane Beuchele and Cameron Rising U of Texas. Tommy Herman is running them out quicker than Uncle Al ran his out.

Have to believe this trend will continue. QBs seem to be on a tryout. Lane Kiffin is salivating at the prospect.

Advertisement
Kids don't want to be career back-ups so they're jumping at the chance to catch on somewhere else and get a fresh start. I'm sure this will only continue to increase, especially if Fields and Martell gain immediate eligibility.
While of course I'd love to have Martell eligible this year, neither his situation nor Fields' truly deserves a waiver.

Advertisement
While of course I'd love to have Martell eligible this year, neither his situation nor Fields' truly deserves a waiver.
I agree, and I can’t decide if they should need a waiver or not. Free agency would kill the sport potentially, but **** these kids deserve some say in their careers.

Shane Beuchele and Cameron Rising U of Texas. Tommy Herman is running them out quicker than Uncle Al ran his out.

Have to believe this trend will continue. QBs seem to be on a tryout. Lane Kiffin is salivating at the prospect.

Beuchele is trash and wasnt recruited by Herman. Rising probably doesnt want to sit the bench for 2-3 more years

Advertisement
I like that grad transfers can play right away. They finished their degree, they should be able to do what they want. I'm ok with everyone else having to sit out a year. Although some provisions need to he made for guys who signed up to play for Coach X and he bolts for another job. I know everyone says "sign with a school, not a coach" but that's just not how reality is.

Advertisement
We're not taking another transfer unless they can play right away. Rising will have to sit out for sure, not sure if the other kid has graduated yet. I doubt Rising would come here anyway after we just got Martell (whether he get a waiver or not).

Advertisement
This will be said many, many times over the next year or two...

What the Portal giveth, the Portal taketh away.

These coaches can up and leave without waivers.
And they get paid.
🤷‍♂️

(players do too, but different story sticking to the subject)

They can go to F$U.

Even more reason why you need to recruit AT LEAST one QB every cycle

MuthaFahkin Jon Richt sitting on his hands for 6 months

Advertisement
Back