More portaling — Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
He’s definitely just throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks. Pope and bethel are pretty good friends but Doesn’t mean he’s going to transfer

Yeah just seems like such an unnecessary comment. I assumed he was just thinking out loud. Sick Avi by the way.

football_diva_infant_bodysuit.jpg

Advertisement
Do we even have enough guys to field a scout team haha. These transfers hurts team depth which hurts the team overall.

Advertisement
CB(5): DJ Ivey | Christian Williams

Nickel: Trajan Bandy

SS(5): Amari Carter | Keontra Smith | Robert Knowles

FS: Gurvan Hall | Bubba Bolden

CB: Al Blades Jr | Te’Cory Couch

Wowowoe down to 10 scholarship DBs.

If anyone wants to know why we are so hard on the Banda and Rumph combo on the trail, exhibit A

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another fcking loser quitter. That portal is currently clogged with **** like this looking for a spot to flop until the going gets tough there. Never gave a fck about this guy. Just a straight line speed guy who showed his straight line speed out the door.

It would be interesting to know how many guys are currently languishing in the portal with no home. Tom Rinaldi will be doing a sob story piece soon on these disillusioned tattered losers.

Kids leaving because they ain’t starters. That sh*t crazy. He was going to play this season too unless he got passed up by the freshman

If they are transferring because Diaz is trying to root out kids with a weak mentality or who are affecting the morale of the other players, then I'm all for it. IMO, it is unlikely they will start at a P5 school, so they are probably transferring for another reason besides playing time.

No disrespect to the kid, but he wasnt that good on this level, I heard that couch had passed him up.

Advertisement
Back