More portal action!!!!

1548211997635.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, for real? Although, I might be much older than you so I won't judge...

Apocalypse Now
I’m 34, and have done do diligence in going back to watch classic war movies before my time like full metal jacket, Patoon, Patton, and think I saw this one too but it’s not as ingrained in me like newer movies like gladiator or brave heart. I’ll watch it again!

Advertisement
I’m 34, and have done do diligence in going back to watch classic war movies before my time like full metal jacket, Patoon, Patton, and think I saw this one too but it’s not as ingrained in me like newer movies like gladiator or brave heart. I’ll watch it again!
Haha, no worries man. I'm not much older than you. It's a long movie, but a classic.

If I remember high school English correctly, it was somewhat based on the book, “Heart of Darkness” in case you are a reader. Now back to our scheduled portal action!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha, no worries man. I'm not much older than you. It's a long movie, but a classic.
I’m with you man, I am a firm believer that you should be required to watch certain classic movies... and that’s why I wanted to know that movie since didn’t immediately recognize... I think you can tell a lot about someone, and If you will like them based on their top 5 movies lol...

Advertisement
Back