More Miami Love from the only likeable Buckeye on this planet

Advertisement
Refreshing Ice Cold GIF by Coors Light

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just wondering? Did Miami ever recruit Herbstreit or something? Dude sure loves the 🙌
I asked this also but he was on Hurricane Hotline last week and he spoke about how when he first got in booth how he was just starting and doing the thrusday night games in late 90s into 2000s and he saw the program behind the scenes. mentioned when he played he only knew from outside but seeing the brotherhood upclose and how they worked and then rose back to being great gave him a certain appreciation of program, since then he has always liked us.

https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/kirk-herbstreet-with-joez-dbj-92220

Advertisement
Less closeted but so are Fowler and Desmond. Living in Miami largely contributes to that I'm sure
Herbstreit lives about 20 minutes from me just south of Nashville. I met him about 8 years ago and got I know him and his family. They’re great people and he does really like Miami. When we are playing good football, you will not find a bigger pumper on the national stage.

Advertisement
Herbstreit lives about 20 minutes from me just south of Nashville. I met him about 8 years ago and got I know him and his family. They’re great people and he does really like Miami. When we are playing good football, you will not find a bigger pumper on the national stage.
What city you live in? Im moving that way for a new job in Nashville

Im flying from Florida to Tennessee tomorrow and looking in Lebanon and Mt. Juliet

Herbie seems like a good and reasonable dude, not like much of the national media who have irrational hate/fear of Miami.

Advertisement
Back