More Kaaya Stats

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Kaaya 12th in the nation in passing Efficiency ( VTech's Jerrod Evans 3rd N.Carolinas Mitch Trubusky 6th)

Kaaya 14th in yards per completion (Kizer 5th Lamar Jackson 7th)

Kaaya 8th in yards per pass attempt (Kizer 3rd, Trubinsky 9th, L. Jackson 12th)

Kaaya 18th in completion percentage (Trubinksy #1 at 76%!!!! WTF??)

Additionally Kaaya has looked much better this last two games then his first two games

trending up?

Advertisement
One more, Kaaya is a Cane and still have shot at playoffs. Those other guys seasons are done.

One more, Kaaya is a Cane and still have shot at playoffs. Those other guys seasons are done.

Not that I think this would happen, but if UNC runs the table and wins the ACCCG, they'll probably be in the playoff.

UNC is 116th in the nation against the run.... almost dead last they have given up over 200 yards rushing to every team they faced including James MAdison
That will definitely bite them in the butt.. they are not going to ACC game..its either us or VTech..I got V Tech beating N Carolins this week

Advertisement
Kaaya 12th in the nation in passing Efficiency ( VTech's Jerrod Evans 3rd N.Carolinas Mitch Trubusky 6th)

Kaaya 14th in yards per completion (Kizer 5th Lamar Jackson 7th)

Kaaya 8th in yards per pass attempt (Kizer 3rd, Trubinsky 9th, L. Jackson 12th)

Kaaya 18th in completion percentage (Trubinksy #1 at 76%!!!! WTF??)

Additionally Kaaya has looked much better this last two games then his first two games

trending up?

Regarding Trubinsky, a lot of crossing patterns and screens that break open.

UNC is 116th in the nation against the run.... almost dead last they have given up over 200 yards rushing to every team they faced including James MAdison
That will definitely bite them in the butt.. they are not going to ACC game..its either us or VTech..I got V Tech beating N Carolins this week[/QUOTE]

Great point. I think the next two games for us are going to look completely different from a schematic standpoint. I believe Richt will air it out a lot more against FSU to exploit their week secondary. Against UNC, Walton and Yearby will eat like bears before hibernation.

Not that I think this would happen, but if UNC runs the table and wins the ACCCG, they'll probably be in the playoff.

i doubt it, their schedule can't get them into the layoff with a loss. Im not sure Miami would make it if they ran the table, thanks to fsu and nd our schedule looks like crap. We'd have one quality win and zero respect so I imagine a 1 loss sec team or Ohio state could beat us out. Acc may be getting closer to the sec on the field, but it will take years until fans and voters internalize that and stop assuming a 1 loss sec team is better than an undefeated acc team.

Advertisement
Kaaya is 105th in the nation in Passing Attempts with only 95 passes...

He hasn't thrown it half as much as most of those other QB's...

Passing stats for college football can sometimes be misleading...

Some systems are completely geared around throwing the ball 40-50 times a game & a lot of times, teams can either be coming from behind in a blowout, or in a straight shootout which will increase passing numbers drastically.

Yards per attempt is a good indicator at what a QB is doing, because a lot of systems have QB's making a bunch of easy one read single look throws that are no more than 5-6yds a clip...

Kaaya has definitely been playing better this season, he hasn't really had that huge game where he's needed to sling it all over the field, but aside from some bad throws here & there, I think he's played well.

your logic and reason has no place on this board. these porsters on here want brad kaaya's head! they would rather go back to the days of Kirby freeman than let kaaya continue to play extremely well like he has been

i doubt it, their schedule can't get them into the layoff with a loss. Im not sure Miami would make it if they ran the table, thanks to fsu and nd our schedule looks like crap. We'd have one quality win and zero respect so I imagine a 1 loss sec team or Ohio state could beat us out. Acc may be getting closer to the sec on the field, but it will take years until fans and voters internalize that and stop assuming a 1 loss sec team is better than an undefeated acc team.

You win your conference going undefeated in the power 5 you are in 100%. Kinda silly to suggest otherwise. We would top 25 wins against FSU , UNC , VT, and maybe Pitt could be ranked by the time we play them also and most importantly a win against Clemson. Now I think we lose to Clemson but still your post was silly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=6053]harry[/MENTION]CarryisGoat

Can we get your thoughts on Kaaya? Would love to know more about what you think

That will definitely bite them in the butt.. they are not going to ACC game..its either us or VTech..I got V Tech beating N Carolins this week

I explicitly said I did not think it would happen. Only responding to Gatorhater and pointing out that their season is also not over. They would have a compelling case to the committee if they were to win out.

I explicitly said I did not think it would happen. Only responding to Gatorhater and pointing out that their season is also not over. They would have a compelling case to the committee if they were to win out.

True but if Kaaya wins out he just has to smile and say, "I accept".

TV $$$ will walk into committee and laid down the golden rule (not Al). "Miami is in. You pick the rest." The ratings demand it.

Advertisement
Back