More "Golden gets it" evidence.

KingRon2

Recruit
Bill King is on the radio in Jax right now with a weekly call in he does with the local Jax guys discussing college football. Said he was "on the air on 7/4 and Golden was with family and friends hanging out at the Jersey shore. He was up for an early jog and heard me on the air and knew I was talking to crickets because no one was up listening on the 4th. He called in on his own and talked on the air for about 10 minutes. This guy is building Miami the right way. He just gets it."

Love when national guys get that Golden gets it.

Advertisement
We really don't need anymore evidence that he gets it. What we need to see today (July 31, 2013) is clear-cut evidence that he's an elite football coach that can win big games, conference championships, bowl games and achieve sustained success.

We really don't need anymore evidence that he gets it. What we need to see today (July 31, 2013) is clear-cut evidence that he's an elite football coach that can win big games, conference championships, bowl games and achieve sustained success.

Yes.

Yes.

You're asking for things that won't be proven or disproven for 2-3 years anyway. A great season this year would only prove that things are going in the right direction, not that the ship has been completed righted. So every time one of these types of threads get started over the next two years you going to respond the same way? That'll be alot of work.

Yeah! Golden needs to prove it today, July 31st!

Are you retarded?

Saban wasn't winning more than 8 games last year w/ that depth-less, inexperienced roster.

There is an unsurprising lack of nuance or common sense with many Canes fans, one of the many reasons why it is the worst overall fan base in sports.

Advertisement

What conference championship games and/or bowl games are there in July?

What I'm saying is this:

Win the ACC TODAY or get out of my sight

crossover22[]_[];1545356 said:
Rok trolling

I mean you would think that by now people would realize that I understand that you can't win anything on 7/31/13

Advertisement
Advertisement
319.gif

320.gif

It actually might have been funny the first 20 times...

Advertisement
Alfred Golden....he just gets it. He's gotten it 100 billion times already. He got it before Einstein did.

crossover22[]_[];1545356 said:
Rok trolling

I mean you would think that by now people would realize that I understand that you can't win anything on 7/31/13

Why would they? Your posts still seem to want to attack anything positive that comes out of the offseason by saying, "he didnt win any championships today, blah blah blah. I'll submit that its YOU who doesnt realize that its the off-season. These are the types of victories that a coach has during the offseason (i.e.: recruiting wins, PR wins, etc...)

The off-season rankings are the recruiting rankings and right now, UM is in the top 5.

Advertisement
Back