More Canes than bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being realistic, it will be closer to 80/20. Forget about driving, there are a LOT of bama alums or fans that live here.
We just moved NE of Atlanta just outside the perimeter and have ran into quite a few Canes fans. Doubt it will be 50-50, but will be more than 80-20.

LOL they'll all show up with their Tide boxes with toilet paper rolls attached. Roll Tide roll....:nelson-haha:

I lived in NE Alabama for 7 years and there is a sizeable Canes faction in Atlanta. I wouldn't be surprised if the crowd ended up something like 65-35.

Advertisement
We just moved NE of Atlanta just outside the perimeter and have ran into quite a few Canes fans. Doubt it will be 50-50, but will be more than 80-20.
Maybe so, maybe not. Been here since 2010. This is going to be a home game for them. They didn’t open the standing room only tickets because of Miami fans.

What part of town did you move to?

Maybe so, maybe not. Been here since 2010. This is going to be a home game for them. They didn’t open the standing room only tickets because of Miami fans.

What part of town did you move to?
Johns Creek, this will unfortunately be the only game I make this year but I'm bringing 3 more with me.

Last edited:
IMG_20210904_110856.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back