More articles critical of Rorcht

Advertisement
Everyone except Richt and his O coaches see what is going wrong..

... stubborn HC and his merry yes-men running around scratching their heads

He needs to GTHO of Miami

Advertisement
can't believe he said there was no reason to make a change at QB. Dumb A$$, losing is a good reason to make the change. You keep doing the same things that make you lose over and over again and expect a different result? Done with this old fool.

Everyone except Richt and his O coaches see what is going wrong..

... stubborn HC and his merry yes-men running around scratching their heads

He needs to GTHO of Miami

I'm pretty sure his Offensive coaches get it too. This is squarley on Richt.

In fact, I'd wager he has to make changes or he'll lose the best members of his staff.

You don't think guys like Dugans or Diaz are OK with this **** do you?

I'm pretty sure his Offensive coaches get it too. This is squarley on Richt.

In fact, I'd wager he has to make changes or he'll lose the best members of his staff.

You don't think guys like Dugans or Diaz are OK with this **** do you?
This is what I'm afraid of. If this dude doesn't change anything and continues to make idiotic excuses, our best assistants will jump ship. No one with aspirations wants to be tied to that, just like Mario with Grohlden

Advertisement
can't believe he said there was no reason to make a change at QB. Dumb A$$, losing is a good reason to make the change. You keep doing the same things that make you lose over and over again and expect a different result? Done with this old fool.

This guy said... and im quoting a quote here:

“I thought Malik was playing well. The game, we were behind and needed to battle and get back in it and we did. We got within three and got within six at one time. Even when it was 13, we were at the 9 at the turn of the fourth quarter. You score right there and it’s a whole new ball game. We just didn’t get it done.”

What? Playing well isn’t playing from behind an average team the whole game and struggling to make crucial plays.. Last week Richt pulled Perry faster than a guy cheating on his wife pulls out when he hears cracking floor boards outside his bedroom door.... Malik gets two interceptions, an almost lost fumble, multiple missed receivers.... and he played well???

After the LSU game, when he said something similar, I remember thinking yea we did have a mini comeback when it didn’t matter at the end, but Malik used all his luck last year... Richt saying same thing here is an insult to our intelligence.

Watching the way our offense played on Friday.... at no point did I feel that we could catch up, and it wasn’t just Malik. OL didn’t open any running lanes, the WRs were dropping balls, and just the entire offense just out of wack. I think Richt loves the fact that Malik can roll out from time to time to make big plays with his legs, but that doesn’t help when your regular running game isn’t doing anything, & passing game is crap.

I think that Malik will be starting against Duke. It’s homecoming weekend, and I’m resigned to the belief that Richt thinks Malik gives him the best opportunity to win week in and week out. I honestly can’t fault him if that’s his evaluation on the QBs... But where is the self evaluation??? I’m not sure what adjustments he’ll make to get the offense going next week, but if we lose that game with Malik at the helm.... I can only imagine what will happen on this board...

This guy said... and im quoting a quote here:

“I thought Malik was playing well. The game, we were behind and needed to battle and get back in it and we did. We got within three and got within six at one time. Even when it was 13, we were at the 9 at the turn of the fourth quarter. You score right there and it’s a whole new ball game. We just didn’t get it done.”

What? Playing well isn’t playing from behind an average team the whole game and struggling to make crucial plays.. Last week Richt pulled Perry faster than a guy cheating on his wife pulls out when he hears cracking floor boards outside his bedroom door.... Malik gets two interceptions, an almost lost fumble, multiple missed receivers.... and he played well???

After the LSU game, when he said something similar, I remember thinking yea we did have a mini comeback when it didn’t matter at the end, but Malik used all his luck last year... Richt saying same thing here is an insult to our intelligence.

Watching the way our offense played on Friday.... at no point did I feel that we could catch up, and it wasn’t just Malik. OL didn’t open any running lanes, the WRs were dropping balls, and just the entire offense just out of wack. I think Richt loves the fact that Malik can roll out from time to time to make big plays with his legs, but that doesn’t help when your regular running game isn’t doing anything, & passing game is crap.

I think that Malik will be starting against Duke. It’s homecoming weekend, and I’m resigned to the belief that Richt thinks Malik gives him the best opportunity to win week in and week out. I honestly can’t fault him if that’s his evaluation on the QBs... But where is the self evaluation??? I’m not sure what adjustments he’ll make to get the offense going next week, but if we lose that game with Malik at the helm.... I can only imagine what will happen on this board...

As it relates to our 'offense' as Brian Billick once said - 'Just blow the whole **** thing up'

Its broken beyond repair at this point...

Advertisement
Back