Moral Stephens

1jamaicancane

Senior
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 6m
Perry (Fla.) Taylor County 2014 WR Moral Stephens. (4-star, 6-3, 205). RT @paine20: @Safid_Deen @moralstephens03 will visit the U on Nov. 8

What do we know about this kid? What position will he play because I read some flex te and I see some wr?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Or Miami was already recruiting big receivers previously in addition to Langham (Brady, Lane, etc) and this staff is smart enough at identifying interchangeable parts @ each position and has no intentions of putting all their eggs in one basket any longer.

He looks more like a wing in a Pro I formation. Just doesn't look very explosive. IMO there isn't much difference between this kid and Chris Herndon.

He's a tightend all the way has nothing to do with langham IMO

I read that about him before but still doesn't have that weight on yet so maybe the staff sees him differently. Does he have speed issues or something that makes you say tight end?

Advertisement
Or Miami was already recruiting big receivers previously in addition to Langham (Brady, Lane, etc) and this staff is smart enough at identifying interchangeable parts @ each position and has no intentions of putting all their eggs in one basket any longer.

Could be also im just wondering because im not familiar with the kid so idk what this means

Maybe the staff just wants him at receiver b/c Rudolph, Lane, and Dixon aint coming here.

Why does Langham have to be the issue?

Maybe the staff just wants him at receiver b/c Rudolph, Lane, and Dixon aint coming here.

Why does Langham have to be the issue?

Not saying he's the issue, maybe I should have said it better but I was thinking with Ishmael and now Stephens looking like factors maybe it had something to do with Langham but the more I read it has nothing to do with him so thats my bad

Advertisement
Stephens is a big body doesn't have the speed or athleticism to be a wr at a high level will grow into a tightend

y'all forgot about this guy? he'll be here in December
23.jpg

242.jpg

Advertisement
He looks explosive enough in his highlights, but then again some of schools they play in the may not have elite talent competition

You sir, have no idea how to evaluate talent. Explosiveness is not judged by competition...

Advertisement
Do want this guy,he is apart of the new era tight ends. He currently plays WR for his high school and is in the espn 300. Years down the road this guy will be a mismatch nightmare from the TE position. We have all seen the destruction a hybrid TE can do with our old tight ends in the past and the carolina game even though Moral is slower than that stud they had.

moralstephens03 ‏@moralstephens03 1h

I just committed to the university of Florida #GatorNation

262.jpg

Advertisement
Back