Moorhead To Oregon...

Advertisement
Lol. I used to have to agree to leave my cell phone in the car or give it to her before we entered a restaurant.
Hahahah, deadass same. The day Lashlee was hired it was my girlfriend’s birthday and we went out to dinner right as the news broke. I had to sit there for an hour and not look at my phone or else she would haves sliced my throat lmao

Advertisement
Hahahah, deadass same. The day Lashlee was hired it was my girlfriend’s birthday and we went out to dinner right as the news broke. I had to sit there for an hour and not look at my phone or else she would haves sliced my throat lmao
And it’s awful because she’s ****ed because she knows you’re dying to look at it. I used to volunteer to run to the store, the pharmacy... anywhere so I could read the board and post without interference. Lol.

Moorhead should do well out in Eugene, OR as their new OC. Oregon is really looking like a perennial Pac12 champion for the foreseeable future - the question is will the playoff committee deem them worthy enough to make the CFP if they go undefeated or 12-1 at the end of the year. They’ve got some OL and their QB to replace so I guess we’ll see how this plays out. But Mario is keeping the momentum going for sure...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back