Money where your mouth is

ssvir

Sophomore
Premium
Time for you jokers to donate.

Got my email yesterday about giving more support for the program and doubled my donation.

Show Me The Money GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
for us average money folks... I would think Season Tix is the biggest impact you should make first... then start thinking of donation campaigns... then tickets to our other sports...

Advertisement
The biggest support we can give is to sell out games regardless of the opponent. This year we must challenge the casual fans, the ones who showed up on twitter recently. The ones in South Florida especially. This is the dont be a fan later moment. Well im the opposite come be a fan later. Later is now. #noempty seatsvbethune.

I'm not a baller like some of yall, but even if its a couple hundred bucks its about showing the support and willingness. Clemson's $40.7 million 2021 campaign averages $2,210.00 a donation. If Miami had those 18,410 donations at $250 it would cover 2 ELITE coordinators.

Somebody needs to come up with some cash. The Arms Race is accelerating at warp speed. Texas is now paying every scholarship Olineman $50k/year, which will probably be followed by paying the other position groups which will then likely be followed by every SEC team doing the same .

No matter how good a recruiter Mario is, they will go to the highest bidder.

Advertisement
for us average money folks... I would think Season Tix is the biggest impact you should make first... then start thinking of donation campaigns... then tickets to our other sports...
This.

I have 6 season tickets. I have had them for 14 years. I am good on donations through thick and thin.

I will be renewing my 4 season tickets if not upgrading to a different section.

Advertisement
Would you happen to have the link for non alumni? I'm looking to upgrade.
I reached out to sales office. I'll post here if they send one back.

But I feel like an existing season ticket holder here has to have some pricing info.

Advertisement
Back