Money is not it and it never was

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
If you think Miami players are starving then your just crazy... players are getting support all over the country in different ways. May not be cash but in other ways.

Miami is losing in recruitment because we have no consistent factions in our program. Winning is the reason and let me tell you this season did nothing to help that. I’m from south Florida I’ve had cousins and friends recruited my whole life I’ve been hearing about pay forever it’s notging new. My cousin goes to UCF and all of a sudden he has gucci sneakers his mom could never afford, EVERYONE IS CHEATING even at that small school. Calvin ridleys mom was on drugs you don’t get a charger from that, he grew up in a group home most of his life if you didn’t know. Alex Collins grew up in Dillard park across the street from my aunt but all of a sudden he is in Arkansas and his father is moving his sophomore year 🤑. Miami better get with it

Winning and finding guys that want to be here is the goal. People that want to be here plus high development and scheme can take you so far. Stop losing games to people we shouldn’t lose to helps.

Kids want to stay and some want to leave but at the if the day Miami has to stop being the last in modernizing things and start being the first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back