Monday Recruiting Chatter - 12/17

Lulz at anybody freaking out in this thread, we have known for a while we were striking out. We are 7-5 in year 3 for Richt. Our co-DCs were questionable hires at their previous positions, let alone a promotion.

Advertisement
Why conduct a search if you think you've got as good a solution right there?

Time will tell if it was a good move or bad move.

I think it makes a lot of sense.

If Rich thinks that Banda and Patke are a better solution than the best stablished DC possible in all the country....then I can’t begin to explain how wrong I think that is.
I believe it’s the due diligence of the HC to seek out all opportunities to improve his staff. He clearly didn’t do that. We may have ended up at the end with Banda and Patke but to deny the possibility to get the best available is inexcusable as a manager.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always feel when our coaches tweet this stuff it’s always a bad sign

Attachments

• F00A1412-1FC8-481D-B1F8-B6C2469FB99F.png
    F00A1412-1FC8-481D-B1F8-B6C2469FB99F.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 246
Remember the “Coney must know something” spin BS last week!!
Exactly I called him out on Twitter for it when he posted it. Normally I’d let it go but who is he to run his mouth about recruiting and then nothing happens.

I don't blame these kids one bit. Not because of the coaching staff but because of the toxic fan base. Who wants to come to a school where every single thing is scrutinized? It has gotten beyond we want to compete for Championships. It is now, win the Championship every year or we will find someone to be fired because we didn't win the Championship.
This program was in a great position coming into the year and we had a down year. Because of the down year, the fans have made it an overall toxic place because they aren't happy. Its truly remarkable how pathetic a lot of you one here are these days. The loud minority is all over social media and these FREE websites spewing all sorts of speculation that they know zero about and these kids soak it up as gospel. How do expect any coach to get his feet dug in to get the kids needed to compete at the high level every year when the fans completely **** all over any progress.
Again, the scrutiny aimed at our offensive scheme is warranted but to get downright toxic is not.

What fVcing straw man are you talking about?????
Who’s asking for championships?????
How about don’t get beat by duke uva GT ???
Let’s limit it to that!
How about when our Coach does lazy stupid **** we call him out because we have been ****ed on and told it’s rain for 15 years!!
Enough ! Stop being a battered wife!!

Advertisement
Probably one of the better suggestions I've seen since we are at a disadvantage with bags.

YEAH HELLLLOOO , we got the best in the world brother , look we put our BEST up against BAMA bag I assure you that bag wouldn't stand a chance. I mean really lets wake up LMAO

Advertisement
We didn’t have a down year son. We had an abortion.

Everyone was all gung ho with Richt until last years 3 game skid. Most fans were willing to look past our anemic offense bc most rational thinkers would assume a coaching change would come.

Then sure enough we get skunked by LSU and we looked very unprepared. By this point we knew this season would go as far as the Qb/ OL would take us.

We proceeded to **** the bed against horrible teams and go on another 4 game skid.

Everyone and their mother can see the issues. ****, even ESPN2 god awful anouncers saw the problem.

If all that wasn’t bad enough then CMR desides to put himself and family above the program. We clearly needed to shore the offense and fix special teams. Meanwhile every other competent coach /AD out there looking to hire the best available.

Right before early signing period we lose our best coach/ coordinator. Then recruiting collapses.

Richt has had time to make necessary changes to better the program, but nothing has come of it.

I personally believe if he made changes, no one would be ****ed and this would be as toxic.

To top it all off we promote 2 high school level coaches to DC.

CMR created this, not the fans.

He and his ultra green staff will be gone after we **** the bed next year. Book it

How can any rational person dispute that.
Thank You!!

Specially this

“Meanwhile every other competent coach /AD out there looking to hire the best available.”

There’s no one that can say Richt has tried to do this.

How can any rational person dispute that.
Thank You!!

Specially this

“Meanwhile every other competent coach /AD out there looking to hire the best available.”

There’s no one that can say Richt has tried to do this.

It's amazing that this toxicity simply is building because Richt refuses to make wholesale changes to the staff and admit he shouldn't be calling plays anymore.

If he went ahead and overhauled the staff and brought in a legit OC, most of us would've simply accepted this as a crap season said, let's see what next year brings.

Advertisement
Back