Monday Recruiting Chatter - 12/17

View as article
Advertisement
Did I actually read we are behind Duke right now in the ratings? Never in my life did I think that would ever happen. That is appalling.

Its a ridiculous what's happening in Florida .
I think I read we're 5th in the Coastal and then you have UF 10th in SEC.
Not sure where FSU sits but these Florida players today have no problem leaving the state for Bama, UGA, Clemson and others.

Advertisement
I don't blame these kids one bit. Not because of the coaching staff but because of the toxic fan base. Who wants to come to a school where every single thing is scrutinized? It has gotten beyond we want to compete for Championships. It is now, win the Championship every year or we will find someone to be fired because we didn't win the Championship.
This program was in a great position coming into the year and we had a down year. Because of the down year, the fans have made it an overall toxic place because they aren't happy. Its truly remarkable how pathetic a lot of you one here are these days. The loud minority is all over social media and these FREE websites spewing all sorts of speculation that they know zero about and these kids soak it up as gospel. How do expect any coach to get his feet dug in to get the kids needed to compete at the high level every year when the fans completely **** all over any progress.
Again, the scrutiny aimed at our offensive scheme is warranted but to get downright toxic is not.

You have to make some type of change if we don't crack the top 20. It takes effort to not make the top 20 for a program like Miami. We are a laughing stock.

Agree

I called him out on his watch the finish bs and he had a smart as comment back.....

All talk, zero to back it up. Go do ur job man
I should probably know but who is Cooney? He supposedly help with recruiting?

I hate the man but for the love of god just ask Urban to come down here and get us out of this misery. Kids flock to him and a majority of his coaches are pretty **** good.

This is my hope. After we strike out this cycle, no changes are made in the offseason, and the pending disaster in 2019, Richt will be gone.

This program needs a dark knight and that is Meyer.

Advertisement
This is my hope. After we strike out this cycle, no changes are made in the offseason, and the pending disaster in 2019, Richt will be gone.

This program needs a dark knight and that is Meyer.

Urban “freaking” Meyer, the biggest scumbag to ever coach college ball, as coach at Miami, have heard it al, now.

Lol for yall that watched YEAR OF THE BULL DOCUMENTARY OF MIAMI NORTHWESTERN. The coach in the picture is the kid that made fun of Taurean Charles about a "****a" and was about to get his *** beat

That kid was the best part of the doc!

Advertisement
I don't blame these kids one bit. Not because of the coaching staff but because of the toxic fan base. Who wants to come to a school where every single thing is scrutinized? It has gotten beyond we want to compete for Championships. It is now, win the Championship every year or we will find someone to be fired because we didn't win the Championship.
This program was in a great position coming into the year and we had a down year. Because of the down year, the fans have made it an overall toxic place because they aren't happy. Its truly remarkable how pathetic a lot of you one here are these days. The loud minority is all over social media and these FREE websites spewing all sorts of speculation that they know zero about and these kids soak it up as gospel. How do expect any coach to get his feet dug in to get the kids needed to compete at the high level every year when the fans completely **** all over any progress.
Again, the scrutiny aimed at our offensive scheme is warranted but to get downright toxic is not.

You nailed it, it’s the fans fault we went 7-5 and have more decommits than commits

No no no...we were told by all the worshipers that by denying ourselves the chance at a big name DC and by promoting Banda and Patke we would save recruiting!!
So I’m expecting a big haul come Wednesday.
Never forget!
Who said that? Only those who believed the nonsense that the reason Patke and Banda were promoted was to save a recruiting class. I certainly never believed that.

Everybody thinks this stuff is new. I've been watching this story replay over and over for thirty plus years.

For whatever reason, marquee players generally don't come to Miami. We've gotten a few, here and there, but the celebrity recruits generally don't come to Miami, even if they are from Miami.

We always won with the less appreciated kids. And now, there's a much bigger money factor we have to compete with.

Advertisement
You just described every single school that didn’t win a ship this year. There is nothing unique about UM in this regard.

Go peruse FSU boards.

We didn’t have a down year son. We had an abortion.

Everyone was all gung ho with Richt until last years 3 game skid. Most fans were willing to look past our anemic offense bc most rational thinkers would assume a coaching change would come.

Then sure enough we get skunked by LSU and we looked very unprepared. By this point we knew this season would go as far as the Qb/ OL would take us.

We proceeded to **** the bed against horrible teams and go on another 4 game skid.

Everyone and their mother can see the issues. ****, even ESPN2 god awful anouncers saw the problem.

If all that wasn’t bad enough then CMR desides to put himself and family above the program. We clearly needed to shore the offense and fix special teams. Meanwhile every other competent coach /AD out there looking to hire the best available.

Right before early signing period we lose our best coach/ coordinator. Then recruiting collapses.

Richt has had time to make necessary changes to better the program, but nothing has come of it.

I personally believe if he made changes, no one would be ****ed and this would be as toxic.

To top it all off we promote 2 high school level coaches to DC.

CMR created this, not the fans.

He and his ultra green staff will be gone after we **** the bed next year. Book it

Advertisement
Back