Monday Recruiting Chatter - 12/17

View as article
I have it on good authority that the sun will rise again tomorrow. Of course, I heard it from the coaching staff, so take that with a grain of salt.

That is all.
1545071332044.png
1545071358125.png
Large or small grain?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the update. Sounds like we'll close with another unimpressive finish. It's increasingly becoming harder and harder to get excited about recruiting.

Advertisement
Seen it too many times...once the hard core turns on you like this, it’s over. Little to no chance Richt is still here next December.

James made sure Rick will be here next December. His fate is tied to Rick's, so the longer he can keep Rick the longer James is employed. This is why I have no doubt that at the end of next year James will give Rick another extension to "show Miami's commitment to rebuilding the program the right way."

Sh*t just ain’t fair man... what did we do to deserve this?
Like we are paying for the sins of Canes glorious past when we ****ed on the CFB establishment and turning it on its head. The football God's deemed to never let us rise again.

Advertisement
I hate the man but for the love of god just ask Urban to come down here and get us out of this misery. Kids flock to him and a majority of his coaches are pretty **** good.

Donaldson was supposed to be a guaranteed All-American. This staff put him at tackle when this fanbase screamed for weeks to put him back at guard. Weeks later, they put him back at guard and his play regressed.

I haven't seen Reed play consistently this year. He was red-shirted.

Boulware seems to be average.

Gaynor was red-shirted.

This OL is bad because the OL coach can't develop talent. The talent may be better, but the development is not better under Richt's era compared to Golden's.

But but but we need to wait until after the illustrious Pinestripe Bowl to evaluate our current OL situation, much less make a dreaded change. We don’t want to risk preparation for this ever important bowl or God forbid recruiting...

Advertisement
But but but we need to wait until after the illustrious Pinestripe Bowl to evaluate our current OL situation, much less make a dreaded change. We don’t want to risk preparation for this ever important bowl or God forbid recruiting...
No worries, Rorcht has all of half the bowl practice opportunities to figure it out!

Like we are paying for the sins of Canes glorious past when we ****ed on the CFB establishment and turning it on its head. The football God's deemed to never let us rise again.

More important than the the football gods are the AD and the school Prez. Just like so many coaches on the staff, Blake James is not qualified to be the AD at Miami. Frenk cares far less about athletic success than Shalala does.

Look at the bigger picture. It's not just Rick- Miami good in any of the 3 big sports? Jim L had a good run, but its time to move on. Morris laid the blueprint for Rick on how to retire but still keep getting paid as the top dog. Then we got Tomato Man Jr. as a another nepotism hire. Nothing changes until James and Frenk get fired.

The fact that Corch Richt already named Panda & Patsy as Co-DCs tells me that Richt has no intention of ****canning Searles...couple that with the comments Richt made to Bryant from Clemson when we were trying to court him...something along the lines of how UM should have the best O Line next season since Richt & co. have been here, we are not getting a new O-Line coach, sadly.

Advertisement
Back