Monday Recruiting Chatter - 12/17

View as article
Advertisement
Apparently, if Duggans gets poached by a real program, Richt has plans to promote Hartley to co-OC with Thomas Brown, and make Searels AHC-Offense.

This is beyond terrible. Our next coaching staff is going to have an empty cupboard. This team is seriously lacking talent and depth. It will only get worse the longer Richt is coach

Advertisement
So a swing and a miss on pretty much ever level except those committed? So nothing changed and all of that fake *** excitement for making Banda the Co-DC did nothing? Can't say Im shocked.

Next year is huge for Richt and his staff. We need to see massive improvement not only on the field but also in terms of recruiting. While I feel like Banda/Patke have done average this year (if Stevenson, Bogle, etc. sign I will up this grade to above average) we are letting way too many talented kids leave our backyard. If we have another mediocre year and we follow up with a class in the 20's, It will prove that Richt needs to be shown the door. But I have faith and that faith comes from believing that other teams on our schedule will be weaker next year then this year and that we still out talent all the coastal teams with the players we put on the field. It may not mean crap but that is where my faith comes from.

GO CANES!!!!

Not this again....other teams are going to be weaker. Not like we lose an All-American DT, potentially losing Jackson and our 2 starting LBs, **** near our entire starting secondary, etc...

"I'm just trying not to be wrong. I have been saying for months that I wished I hadn't moved it off Miami in the first place. That's still the case. I just don't want to be that guy that changes his projections multiple times."

I missed this tbh. My bad.

but also I'm going to say that If he is sure that TS was trending towards he'd have changed is cb in a heartbeat

Advertisement
I missed this tbh. My bad.

but also I'm going to say that If he is sure that TS was trending towards he'd have changed is cb in a heartbeat
He said he was trending towards us but he doesnt wanna change his crystal ball prematurely to then have to change it back in a few days. He wants to see all the info come out.

Advertisement
He (Stevenson) is signing Wednesday, so we'll know soon.

He's going to try to keep it quiet until the official announcement at the AA game on 1/5, but it'll leak well before then. If a LOI gets faxed into Coral Gables or Athens on Wednesday, someone will find out.

Word on the street is that Deejay waxed poetic to Rique's mom during a players panel and that it went a long way in that department.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back