Monarch vs Champagnat Video (Burgess-Becker and Valentine)

Advertisement
Seems to be a lot of talent on the field, any other prospects?

Advertisement
monarch sucks other than the Burgess kid and I think they got one other div 1 prospect TOTAL on their team.

Champagnat has Michael Johnson, Labady, Valentine, and Solomon as prospects...not exactly a loaded field of prospects out there as thought of.

Both teams would get beat down by most of the middle of the road teams in dade/broward.

Advertisement
These kids throwing the verb "Mossing" out too much lately. Reserved for real Moss moments breh.

If those aren't mosses then we must throw out the term because that is a basic definition of a moss in that video
It's like the word "legend." You can't just be throwing that word out for everyone.

This is what the term really means

[video=youtube_share;VmL64jAp808]http://youtu.be/VmL64jAp808[/video]

These kids throwing the verb "Mossing" out too much lately. Reserved for real Moss moments breh.

If those aren't mosses then we must throw out the term because that is a basic definition of a moss in that video
It's like the word "legend." You can't just be throwing that word out for everyone.

This is what the term really means

[video=youtube_share;VmL64jAp808]http://youtu.be/VmL64jAp808[/video]

Any Chance we get Campbell?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any Chance we get Campbell?
Nah

Nah brah...those were deserved "Mosses"

That was a stupid performance he put on. With the bucket hat and all

Lol WUT? Thats exactly what im talkin about. Where were these Mosses you speak of? I saw a half Mawse @ 2:11 and a Mawse @ 3:38. Its not a term you can just throw out threre.
Pretty much the first half of Campbell tape i posted is one giant Mawse

valentine is a massive human being. Can't wait to see him sit on some QBs at The U.

monarch sucks other than the Burgess kid and I think they got one other div 1 prospect TOTAL on their team.

Champagnat has Michael Johnson, Labady, Valentine, and Solomon as prospects...not exactly a loaded field of prospects out there as thought of.

Both teams would get beat down by most of the middle of the road teams in dade/broward.

Both teams have some other kids excepts the ones you named. Champagnat also have Steven Claude 2015 WR Cincinnati and UCF offers, Gerald Robinson Jr. 2015 CB Kentucky and UCF offers, Jason Williams 2014 Western Kentucky commit, Melliek Jackson 5-11 180 2015 S #14 ranked kid in Dade 2015 Nebraska and UCF offers. Monarch has Calvin Ridley 2015 WR has over 6 D1 offer and Ronnie Huggins 2015 ATH Wosconsin and FAU offers.

Advertisement
Back