Confirmed Momentum Is Building

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Can ya'll feel the positive momentum building for our Canes?

- Organization top to bottom
- Staffing top to bottom
- Resources top to bottom
- Recruiting "dividends" in just 6 months, with more to come
- Saban crying like a little bïtch

While a natty or playoff spot is unlikely in '22, been a long time since our fanbase has seen legitimate progress towards a run.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
@gogeta4 @Coach Macho

On the recruiting side, is the whole thing driven by Mario's personality?

If you had to ID three differences you've seen between say Richt/Diaz recruiting and now Cristobal, what would they be?

It's the dead period between spring and fall practises. Seems like a good time to discuss the potential for a CIS book club.
Suggestions:

Screenshot_20220523-120451_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220523-120516_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Speaking of momentum;

I was on BR & a supposed alum mentioned how he was able to see, not only the renderings of the new facilities, but bro said he saw renderings of a new stadium & plot of land has been vetted, just needs County Approval.

Can anyone confirm?

It's the dead period between spring and fall practises. Seems like a good time to discuss the potential for a CIS book club.
What, no mugs, tees, hats, pajamas, lingerie and dillys with CIS emblazoned on them? They would dwarf the $25 premium membership fees…

Advertisement
I’m curious as well as anxious to see how this all works out this coming season. A dream staff, hall of farmers, recruiting on the rise and then there’s nil. I look to Mario’s discipline and direction. A lot of these young men are high school primadonnas and now they’re getting paid big bucks. Want to see how this equates come game day. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Speaking of momentum;

I was on BR & a supposed alum mentioned how he was able to see, not only the renderings of the new facilities, but bro said he saw renderings of a new stadium & plot of land has been vetted, just needs County Approval.

Can anyone confirm?
Is anyone else hearing similar rumblings?

Speaking of momentum;

Can anyone confirm?
I would need, or most here that are local, just need to know where this supposed plot of land is to tell you wether it’s bullsh*t, possible or legit.

Edit: Anywhere in Coral Gables is bullsh*t.

The only reason I ever hesitated about firing Manny in year 3 was the fear of continuing this repeat behavior. They hired a successful Power 5 coach and then hired a successful athletic director and THEN NIL and the Billionaire backing started to appear.

Advertisement
Back