Momentum…

5XNC

Senior
Closing on the hs kids, Lichtenstein, and now skinner. Figured Coleman is a done deal. Get the other big transfer DE. Now confident we get Stewart. Blow him away on his visit and these kids see Mario closing and signing 4-5 stars and building something and they want to get on board.

Mario putting bama, osu and uga on notice.

Advertisement
Hurricane GIF

Closing on the hs kids, Lichtenstein, and now skinner. Figured Coleman is a done deal. Get the other big transfer DE. Now confident we get Stewart. Blow him away on his visit and these kids see Mario closing and signing 4-5 stars and building something and they want to get on board.

Mario putting bama, osu and uga on notice.
Never try to get ahead of myself and it may just be new coach excitement/synergy but we could be seeing a monster getting built here.

How many of our current commits are early enrollees? I could not find that in any of the threads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Forgot about moss. I think this close by signing day is gonna be epic. I said top 20 class. Our overall player ranking is 5th right now. We might sneak into top 15

Advertisement
Grab a transfer or 2. Mario gonna load up after this year. Tons of offers going out to 2023 kids. Coach up the players we have now.

Advertisement
Back