Mohamed Diallo 2018 JUCO NT is A Prospect UM should recruit (Now in Portal)

Advertisement
Signed with Texas A&M and is now in the transfer portal, he redshirted in 2018. It would be worth Miami taking another look at the 6'4" 330lbs young man who runs a sub 4.9 sec 40yd dash. He was projected to be in the DT two deep this year, but now wants out apparently.

# 7 in Maroon playing DT/NT, he had 3 tkls and 1 sack in their spring game.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Signed with Texas A&M and is now in the transfer portal, he redshirted in 2018. It would be worth Miami taking another look at the 6'4" 330lbs young man who runs a sub 4.9 sec 40yd dash. He was projected to be in the DT two deep this year, but now wants out apparently.

Go Canes

If he not good enough for atm he’s not good enough for Miami

Advertisement

Go Canes

No effing way he runs a sub 4.9.

Go Canes

Still looks like a big fat guy. Do we have an opening for one? Not saying he's not good, but he can only play the big fat guy role, I think.

Dunno,really. I'm not a big X's and O's guy.

Wow! Look at this great find guys!

LOL. Y'all will hype anything, I swear.

Every time there’s a JC kid I wonder if he have enough transferable credits to get into Miami. It always seems that that is a problem

Advertisement
2018 JUCO DT Mohamed Diallo has been playing football for 1 year and is from Toronto, CAN. He is a former basketball, an at 6'5" 330lbs he runs a 4.7 sec 40yd time. Since he is so raw he would be a blank slate for coach Kool. He is currently committed to Oregon, but a lot of schools are starting to kick the tires on him. Bama and Ole Miss have offered with more to come. Miami needs to jump on this young man quickly.

Go Canes

Keep in mind Mohamed is 330lbs running like that!
[HUDL]video/3/7405016/59e90cb34ba8350b5473a438[/HUDL]

Was something big with teeth chasing him?

Advertisement
Back