Mohamed Diallo 2018 JUCO NT is A Prospect UM should recruit (Now in Portal)

Paranos

All-ACC
2018 JUCO DT Mohamed Diallo has been playing football for 1 year and is from Toronto, CAN. He is a former basketball, an at 6'5" 330lbs he runs a 4.7 sec 40yd time. Since he is so raw he would be a blank slate for coach Kool. He is currently committed to Oregon, but a lot of schools are starting to kick the tires on him. Bama and Ole Miss have offered with more to come. Miami needs to jump on this young man quickly.

Go Canes

Keep in mind Mohamed is 330lbs running like that!
[HUDL]video/3/7405016/59e90cb34ba8350b5473a438[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Advertisement
'You can?t coach size and speed': Meet the promising young GTA football player who's too big to fail | Metro Toronto

You can’t coach size and speed': Meet the promising young GTA football player who's too big to fail

When basketball powerhouse Eastern Commerce Collegiate closed its doors in 2015, Mohamed Diallo assumed his dreams of playing professional hoops had died.

As it turns out, he had simply outgrown them.

Today, the 19-year-old stands six-foot-five, tips the scales at 330 pounds and finds himself on a fast track toward the highest level of college football in North America. With only a year of football experience under his belt, Diallo has accepted a scholarship offer from the University of Oregon, which has one of the top Division 1 (D-1) programs in the United States.

“Initially, he didn’t know a whole lot about football,” said Paul Blackwood, a former CFL player and Diallo’s trainer at the Football Factory University in Toronto.

ADVERTISEMENT

“But we thought his potential was incredibly high. You can’t coach size and speed.”

Blackwood helped Diallo enrol in a two-year program at Arizona Western Junior College to prepare him for the rigours of D-1 competition. Despite a modest first-year contribution of 11 tackles during the 2016 season, Arizona Western associate head coach Jerry Dominguez believes Diallo is too big and too fast to fail.

“His learning curve has come a long way,” he said. “As long as he keeps improving, there’s no doubt that NFL teams are going to take notice of him just for being a big guy that can run and move.”

Diallo credits basketball for his mobility and occasionally practises with the school’s basketball team to stay in shape. He said he earned the right after one of their basketball players doubted his skills based on his size and Canadian passport.

“I’m just a kid from Eastern Commerce, and we know how to play,” he said with a chuckle. “I punched (dunked) the ball down, looked at him and was like: ‘Yeah, I’m from Canada.’”

Last edited:
It’s boykin or Goldwire Paranos...he can s8ng “oh, Canada” at another university(no offense to the canadiens)

Advertisement
Oregon's d line coach Joe Salave'a is 2nd best developer of d line talent in the country. They were hoping to keep this young man under the radar until he signed.

Watch his highlights and then tell me he is not better than Goldwire. Don't get me wrong I prefer UM sign prep players instead of adding a 2018 JUCO.

But if are going to sign a JUCO DT/NT get one that is a dancing grizzly bear that cans run down ball carrier's and arrive with bad intentions.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Great find. This kid has an amazing ceiling. He can really move and his body is a complete mess. Give him a spring of S&C and he could be a beast. Some Wilfork in his game

Good eye. He seems very quick and athletic, especially for a NG, and with obvious size/power already. Compared to Goldwire's highlights, I like the ceiling with this young man much more.

2018 JUCO DT Mohamed Diallo has been playing football for 1 year and is from Toronto, CAN. He is a former basketball, an at 6'5" 330lbs he runs a 4.7 sec 40yd time. Since he is so raw he would be a blank slate for coach Kool. He is currently committed to Oregon, but a lot of schools are starting to kick the tires on him. Bama and Ole Miss have offered with more to come. Miami needs to jump on this young man quickly.

Go Canes

Keep in mind Mohamed is 330lbs running like that!
[HUDL]video/3/7405016/59e90cb34ba8350b5473a438[/HUDL]

Wow....good find there Paranos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Paranos is still living off of his Courtel Jenkins fame.

The amount of crappy players he's hyped here appears to have been forgotten.

Advertisement
Back