Mods...Voluntarily Permabanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Mods... lets say if Miami loses thier 3rd in a row and a certain weak soft porster doesnt want to spend another hour of another single phucking day on this ****** forum following this ****** team.. is their way that a porster can ask for voluntarily permaban from this site? I mean IP address and everything? I mean cause maybe that porster cannot stop themselves from going online to said forum, is there a way you could help that porster out? (asking for a friend)

Advertisement
Mods... lets say if Miami loses thier 3rd in a row and a certain weak soft porster doesnt want to spend another hour of another single phucking day on this ****** forum following this ****** team.. is their way that a porster can ask for voluntarily permaban from this site? I mean IP address and everything? I mean cause maybe that porster cannot stop themselves from going online to said forum, is there a way you could help that porster out? (asking for a friend)

yes

would you like a small sample of what that friend could expect?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back