Mods: Just got a Google malware alert...

D

deleted1562

I went to the Kaaya thread and Google Chrome gave me the following error:

"Content from www. digitalphoenix. biz, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware."

Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: Don't go to the website linked in the message above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Got it too. Proceeded anyways. There's an image in the thread that's being hosted from that site. It's safe as far as I can tell.

Edit: The thread is safe, not necessarily the link posted above.

Last edited:
Advertisement
TallyCane is right, there was an image posted by an user that was hosted from the same domain. The image is fine but I did delete it to stop the warning from coming up.

I posted in the other thread but again sorry bout that. The site is safe. It was hacked last month by some idiot with too much free time and I had it cleaned and blocked the exploited ports that "le dueche" was using to make the injection. Also already reported it back to Google that it was clean and fixed and got confirmation, I figured it would have been removed from the list already but guess not. I'll have to check with them again, but the site is safe where the image was posted. Anyways, sorry for the alerts, and carry on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back