Mods if you dont mind, guy I met in keystone reveal yourself

Advertisement
At the heart of all this I blame golden.

We wouldn't have to hide the fact that we are Canes fans when we meet someone new. It wouldn't be embarrassing anymore to say "Hi, I'm Mike, big Canes fan...".

From the looks of it these guys talked in code the whole time and forgot each other's names. Tough times for us Canes fans.

The only saving grace is 5 NC's.

??

as in you're the guy?

We wouldn't have to hide the fact that we are Canes fans when we meet someone new. It wouldn't be embarrassing anymore to say "Hi, I'm Mike, big Canes fan...".

From the looks of it these guys talked in code the whole time and forgot each other's names. Tough times for us Canes fans.

lol actually the bartender was like "I haven't seen a miami hurricane fan in forever and now here's two of you at the same place and time" or something like that

place is loaded with gator and seminole fans

I did have the splendid pleasure of watching oregon slap around the seminoles at that place with all those seminoles around.. good times

Last edited:
Advertisement
vlcsnap-2012-08-20-20h19m30s90.png

Advertisement
I met a super hot chick on WEZ by starting a thread very similar to this. She had an Adam's apple as big as her balls.

??

as in you're the guy?

lol actually the bartender was like "I haven't seen a miami hurricane fan in forever and now here's two of you at the same place and time" or something like that

place is loaded with gator and seminole fans

I did have the splendid pleasure of watching oregon slap around the seminoles at that place with all those seminoles around.. good times

Straight men don't talk like "splendid."

Continue talking in code.

We know what's going on.

5094945103_c13053f59e_m.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back