MODS DELETE THE GOOD GAME POST BY Clem'p'son fan

If you attend and support this product, which is what it is buddy, hello, it's America, capitalism; if you support it, you're a major part of the problem and are beyond ****ing retarded for not being able to see yourself as such. It's real ******* basic.

To top it off, you're soft-shouldered as **** so congratulations for winning the genetic lottery in reverse

What the he.. does "soft-shouldered" mean? Just say it, I am a female. How about you have a small p..is? Is that the way I am supposed to write on here? I'll play the game.

Actually it's a mental thing as I am personally using it, to connote a sense of having a low tolerance for reality. In other words, being a big baby and reacting with a maturity state completely out of sync with your age. In your case, being unable to tolerate a simple "good game" from a non-rival who did us a favor. At your age. 56 years old. Seriously. I suggest you try to "sack up," - see, that's a crude metaphor for developing some thick skin and dealing with reality - and actually contribute to effecting change rather than paying for this pathetic sh1tshow we see now.

But other than that, you got it buddy.

Advertisement
Geez. I'll delete it.

Sorry, I can't didn't realize you can't delete on this site. It'll have to stay, though I certainly did not mean it as trolling or trash talk. Re-reading it, I guess it may seem a little condescending.

Apologies. I'd remove it if I could.

Grow some balls and leave it you little puzzy...

If you attend and support this product, which is what it is buddy, hello, it's America, capitalism; if you support it, you're a major part of the problem and are beyond ****ing retarded for not being able to see yourself as such. It's real ******* basic.

To top it off, you're soft-shouldered as **** so congratulations for winning the genetic lottery in reverse

What the he.. does "soft-shouldered" mean? Just say it, I am a female. How about you have a small p..is? Is that the way I am supposed to write on here? I'll play the game.

Actually it's a mental thing as I am personally using it, to connote a sense of having a low tolerance for reality. In other words, being a big baby and reacting with a maturity state completely out of sync with your age. In your case, being unable to tolerate a simple "good game" from a non-rival who did us a favor. At your age. 56 years old. Seriously. I suggest you try to "sack up," - see, that's a crude metaphor for developing some thick skin and dealing with reality - and actually contribute to effecting change rather than paying for this pathetic sh1tshow we see now.

Speak English please. I am too old to understand all your lingo.

I did take it, live and in person. Had enough humiliation sitting in the West End Zone, Row 8.

You deserve to be miserable for contributing to the program.

Mods, tack that "Good Game" thread up top!

At least I attend and support the team. I attend every game, not only when we are nationally ranked. Be glad to meet up with you and discuss this issue, but wait, you wont' be there.
Anybody who attends games, buys apparel, or gives money to the school is currently an enemy of the team and is rewarding the administration for their ineptitude.

**** you.

Last edited by a moderator:

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Geez. I'll delete it.

Sorry, I can't didn't realize you can't delete on this site. It'll have to stay, though I certainly did not mean it as trolling or trash talk. Re-reading it, I guess it may seem a little condescending.

Apologies. I'd remove it if I could.

Grow some balls and leave it you little puzzy...

He should leave it up; he should not have to cater to other people with explosive reactions to the simplest of gestures. Enough of this societal walking on eggshells. That's not how you treat someone with a personality disorder and it certainly isn't about to be how people should behave on a forum after expressing sympathy and good sportsmanship.

Advertisement
Back