Mods, can we merge all the "I hate Mark Richt" threads please?

gabednconfused

That/Dude
Premium
**** mark richt
I hate mark richt
Mark richt is a ******* loser
Mark richt has no pulse

I mean this is getting ridiculous. Just sticky a "loud noises I hate all things about our head coach, because I just do" thread at the top so we can clean up this ******* page, jesus christ.

Advertisement
**** mark richt
I hate mark richt
Mark richt has no pulse

I mean this is getting ridiculous. Just sticky a "loud noises I hate all things about our head coach, because I just do" thread at the top so we can clean up this ******* page, jesus christ.
This is the current state of our program, friend. One man is responsible. Mork Rorcht.

Advertisement
**** mark richt
I hate mark richt
Mark richt has no pulse

There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse

**** mark richt
I hate mark richt
Mark richt has no pulse

url2.gif

Advertisement
There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse

Didn't the Vikings use their Deities names a curse words?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back