Mods and Admins you all really need to look in the mirror sm

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
I remember when this board would have double digit or triple digit post count threads in celebration of the recruits that committed to UM on NSD

Today is the most pathetic bullsxht I have ever seen from any Miami site. Wtf is wrong with you all?? Admins y'all really let this board turn to shxt for "clicks"??? Sell out mfkers.

You got peter Ariz stirring the pot this entire recruiting season to keep these zombies jumping from one emotion to the next and D$ or whoever just let this shzt happen!?

You all were banning ppl left and right when too much negativity and trolling took over the board during the Golden era but y'all like FCK it now even though we have a real coach with a legit staff coming off only his 1st year??

Mope mope bxtch and whine, crying about Smith even though we got Njoku, Thomas, and Harley. Bxtchn about Edwards and Henderson when we got Bandy and Dean.

This board is a fckn cesspool and you fckn Admins need to get on ur fkn job and start managing this shx ... And if ur offended by this post, ban me FCK it!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember when this board would have double digit or triple digit post count threads in celebration of the recruits that committed to UM on NSD

Today is the most pathetic bullsxht I have ever seen from any Miami site. Wtf is wrong with you all?? Admins y'all really let this board turn to shxt for "clicks"??? Sell out mfkers.

You got peter Ariz stirring the pot this entire recruiting season to keep these zombies jumping from one emotion to the next and D$ or whoever just let this shzt happen!?

You all were banning ppl left and right when too much negativity and trolling took over the board during the Golden era but y'all like FCK it now even though we have a real coach with a legit staff coming off only his 1st year??

Mope mope bxtch and whine, crying about Smith even though we got Njoku, Thomas, and Harley. Bxtchn about Edwards and Henderson when we got Bandy and Dean.

This board is a fckn cesspool and you fckn Admins need to get on ur fkn job and start managing this shx ... And if ur offended by this post, ban me FCK it!!

Says the troll who signed up six months ago. What user name were using on all the other nsd's

I'll have to find the post I made a few weeks back. In short, you lurkers need to speak up if you want a different board. Because the minute we start handing out infractions people start calling us the new grassy. Can't have it both ways. Fact is you respond to every freaking troll instead of just putting them on ignore, so you give them power. You freak out at every negative opinion and you give them leverage.

Stop being so impulsive, be humble enough to hit the ignore button and move on. The blowhards will lose interest in talking to themselves.

Advertisement
How would you remember? This is the first signing day your account has seen. Who were you that got band?

Biggest whining ***** I have seen on the board in years, find a new one if you are so unhappy.

Last edited by a moderator:
14bb9dd1f1bbd627532c83c7391f0c25-153x153.jpg

I would demand your money back bruh. Unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Ohh.. Stop it.. I HATE people who think if you say anything negative about what has happen this week.. make you a "troll" or not a fan... I can tell you were with Golden till the very end..

I'm sure everyone wasn't as negative as before because under Golden everyone accepted the fact that we get what we get.. But with a 4M dollar established coach and when you got guys like Pete or Irvins from 247 (two guys who solid insider info) excited about the possible finish then you have coaches tweeting "#watchthefinish".. you can't help but get really excited.. then after all that excitement just a few days ago to have everything explode in our face by kids who (reportedly) gave the staff their word that they were coming only to flip to school that barely recruited them... you can't help but be negative

I'll have to find the post I made a few weeks back. In short, you lurkers need to speak up if you want a different board. Because the minute we start handing out infractions people start calling us the new grassy. Can't have it both ways. Fact is you respond to every freaking troll instead of just putting them on ignore, so you give them power. You freak out at every negative opinion and you give them leverage.

Stop being so impulsive, be humble enough to hit the ignore button and move on. The blowhards will lose interest in talking to themselves.

Fair point but if I put every one of these fckn clown *** trolls on MY ignore list 97% of this board would be invisible... Which is my point, trolling is cool for entertainment but this shxt has gotten out of control

This board's fine. **** the mopes. If they want to be miserable it's no skin off my back. The board has plenty of realistic posters too. This U is headed in the right direction, and the board is better than it has ever been. We have so many solid contributors now. Serious and entertaining. And personally, I think it's well monitored by-and-large. Please mods, no major changes.

Ohh.. Stop it.. I HATE people who think if you say anything negative about what has happen this week.. make you a "troll" or not a fan... I can tell you were with Golden till the very end..

I'm sure everyone wasn't as negative as before because under Golden everyone accepted the fact that we get what we get.. But with a 4M dollar established coach and when you got guys like Pete or Irvins from 247 (two guys who solid insider info) excited about the possible finish then you have coaches tweeting "#watchthefinish".. you can't help but get really excited.. then after all that excitement just a few days ago to have everything explode in our face by kids who (reportedly) gave the staff their word that they were coming only to flip to school that barely recruited them... you can't help but be negative

You have the most peculiar obsession with something that apparently only causes you excruciating pain. You bring this site down and are a poster noteworthy only in the singular, attention-begging note you strike and the awfulness with which it consistently rings. I can't put you on ignore because I'm on moderator and part of my responsibility is sifting through that awfulness so that others don't have to.

I'm going to give you an infraction for this post, because it's the same thing you've posted over and over again incessantly for the last week. So it qualifies as spam.

Advertisement
Great message OP. I have my whiny moments from time to time but this board has become a cesspool of y little girls. They can't even mildly enjoy the good and can only cry over the misses. Bet you anything that these pathetic mopes are just straight ****s all around in their everyday lives.

Coming from the guy who biatched about Kaaya all season long. How ironic.

I didn't realize admins were supposed to be telling me what to think. That's a relief, it's hard coming up with opinions and ****.

Advertisement

You have the most peculiar obsession with something that apparently only causes you excruciating pain. You bring this site down and are a poster noteworthy only in the singular, attention-begging note you strike and the awfulness with which it consistently rings. I can't put you on ignore because I'm on moderator and part of my responsibility is sifting through that awfulness so that others don't have to.

I'm going to give you an infraction for this post, because it's the same thing you've posted over and over again incessantly for the last week. So it qualifies as spam.

Two thumbs way up. Five stars. Will rep.

You might have a complaint if you were paying for this sight, but you don't. Quit complaining about free stuff.

Heard there was a sale on Vagisil @walgreens.....I dunno maybe take a walk over there?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back