Mobile site has been hacked

Miami04

Senior
5D8C410F-44E5-4EE7-8BA8-9F9E54D91BC1.png
4277DB30-5E71-49C5-BE98-C316AE41D2C1.png

Advertisement
Well. I’m just telling you every 3 minutes when I’m viewing a page on my iPhone the bottom picture pops up and prevents me from doing anything but hitting back.

when I hit back nothing on the page works and I am kicked to the 1st image I posted. I hit back and again can click on nothing until I am kicked to the page pictured in the bottom again.

Then after hitting back for the third time I can scroll and click things. For about 2 minutes until it happens again.

weird.

Well. I’m just telling you every 3 minutes when I’m viewing a page on my iPhone the bottom picture pops up and prevents me from doing anything but hitting back.

when I hit back nothing on the page works and I am kicked to the 1st image I posted. I hit back and again can click on nothing until I am kicked to the page pictured in the bottom again.

Then after hitting back for the third time I can scroll and click things. For about 2 minutes until it happens again.

weird.
If you have any **** windows open on your phone at the same time, maybe try to close them and see if that improves the situation.

Ok, we will see if other users are experiencing it. Sometimes bad ads leak through but usually a bunch of users would complain.

Advertisement

weird.
Yeah, this sounds like you have something on your phone that shouldnt be there.

If I would be you, I would reset it.

Edit: BTW, I dont have any issues going onto the page via phone (Android).

Advertisement
Same here, I assumed it was because I wasn't a paying member and it was just the ads. Some times I cant even stand to come here because of this issue.

weird.

User error is a beautiful thing. If you are not being directed to the canesinsight DNS name it is not CanesInsight that is the issue.

It is you.

Lol

Well it’s safe to say that I don’t have any **** windows open and never have had any open and I had the same issue yesterday. That google thing popped up on me as well. I hope I didn’t get a virus.

Advertisement
I was a casual lurker for sometime before I "joined" CIS. One of the first posters I interacted with was @RVACane and one of the first threads I read was the legendary "***** gauntlet" feeding frenzy that he highlighted (at that time).

I challenge the universe to produce a funnier collection of focused/random thoughts as that poster (with the open **** tabs on his screen) begged this motley crue for mercy from the mocking.

Drop your device hysterical that was.

Advertisement
I was a casual lurker for sometime before I "joined" CIS. One of the first posters I interacted with was @RVACane and one of the first threads I read was the legendary "***** gauntlet" feeding frenzy that he highlighted (at that time).

I challenge the universe to produce a funnier collection of focused/random thoughts as that poster (with the open **** tabs on his screen) begged this motley crue for mercy from the mocking.

Drop your device hysterical that was.
You mean this one?

You can find this one and all your other favorites at:

I once downloaded a TV remote app and started to notice random ads on my phone at all times in all apps. I was getting ads on my text messages screen. I thought my phone was malfunctioning til I finally realized it all started when I got the app.
I say all that to say: check through your phones.

Advertisement
Back