Mobile QB: Careful What U Wish For

Moro

Thunderdome
Be careful of what you wish for! Mobile QB means another ball carrier in the backfield. The hybrid athletes that have lined your glorious history for decades will no longer come to this school in numbers; especially where they will have to compete with QB's for touches. Be careful of what you ask for, in the words of your most famed CANE when asked about ever wanting to play along side the great Jerry Rice, his reply was "Never!" reporter asked why Mike? Irvin says, "Simply because I want the ball in my hands and he wants the ball in his hands". The wise lesson here is; Too many cooks in the kitchen down here in SFL; Shiot will get real! Be yourself and rock your own style.

Last edited:
Advertisement
horse manure.

Even saban has switched to a more mobile athletic Qb and they got Jerry Juedy committed!

The game is changing. We need to stop looking for the next Ken Dorsey and find us a Jackson/Watson/Tribisky

Be careful of what you wish for! Mobile QB means another ball carrier in the backfield. The hybrid athletes that have lined your glorious history for decades will no longer come to this school in numbers; especially where they will have to compete with QB's for touches. Be careful of what you ask for, in the words of your most famed CANE when asked about ever wanting to play along side the great Jerry Rice, his reply was "Never!" reporter asked why Mike? Irvin says, "Simply because I want the ball in my hands and he wants the ball in his hands". The wise lesson here is; Too many cooks in the kitchen down here in SFL; Shiot will get real! Be yourself and rock your own style.

My eyes hurt reading this.

You guys really misunderstand the mentality of players from SFL. These cats like to compete as one unit. If that QB don't put that ball in the hands of the WR, RB and TE it aint going to work. QB's down here need to get there shine doing what QB's do, which is pass the **** ball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jesus

We don't need some mobile QB who can break 60 yard runs

We need a QB who can slide and move when he starts feeling pressure and can pick up 3-5 yards on a scramble

Michigan State QB last year was perfect example

I'm sure Louisville and Clemson and Ohio St are kicking themselves for not recruiting unathletic statues to play QB. Creating magic put of dead drives, extending plays, frustrating defensive coordinators, playoff spots......pfffff who wants that?

Advertisement
U cats are watching the highlight reels and drooling at Louisville and Clemson. SFL love it when we see it, but with the mentality of our players down here and the people in this city it won't work!

Last edited:

You ever showered in the same stall with a grown man?

I think winning trumps most everything. Those are the players I want and if a QB takes some carries and pressure off of the running backs (everyone else as well), more power to them.

I just mainly want a throw first QB, but if things break down he's not going to just stand there waiting for the sack. A QB who is a threat to run adds another wrinkle on offense the defense has to try and account for.

Advertisement

You ever showered in the same stall with a grown man?

I'll take that neg of my porst as confirmation that you have in fact showered in the same stall with a grown man at it was a horrible experience for you.

U cats are watching the highlight reals and drooling at Louisville and Clemson. SFL love it when we see it, but with the mentality of our player down here and the people in this city it won't work!

makes no sense, why did all those florida kids follow bridgewater to louisville when he signed there if they hate guys who can run?

Because U were under investigation and everyone knew that sanctions were coming with scholarship reductions and no bowl games. Also, the administration was in complete disarray.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Which is all the more reason that you should listen when Moro tells you something. Ur writers have failed to give you the details about football. So your left blind, deaf, and dumb when troubleshooting the problems on offense. It took someone like Moro to bring the knowledge to U and break it down so far that it could never ever be broken again. Therefore, U should be groveling at Moro's feet as penance.

A Brutha, get a lil shine and U can't stand it... History repeats itself... I'm just smarter than U below average canned crabs... Oh, **** Yeah, Splits Matter!!! LOL

Mods, DMoney, Andrew here is another one that is trolling; derailing my posts with these jealous and envious comments. Therefore, I'd like to see you guys apply the same infractions that you have chose to use against me and others fairly across the board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back