MOAR?

Who outside of King, if they returned/left would be considered major news?

Borregales, Williams, Phillips and Roche are gone.

Hedley and King coming back.

Bolden or Cam wouldn't be major IMO.

Blades? Few? Baker taking a job as a gimp for Western Kentucky?

I don't see Lashlee jumping ship for a G5 or even a P5 job, I feel like he's hedging his bet that he can turn this O into a monster and parlay that into much better offers next off-season than he'd get now.

Something out of left field like a contributing underclassman hitting the portal would rustle some Jimmie's, otherwise Reynolds setting us up for a big nothing burger.

Advertisement

I don't see Lashlee jumping ship for a G5 or even a P5 job, I feel like he's hedging his bet that he can turn this O into a monster and parlay that into much better offers next off-season than he'd get now.

Tim Reynolds setting us up for a big nothing burger.
Exactly.

Tim Reynolds setting us up for a big nothing burger.
Brevin Jordan would be big

Advertisement

Something out of left field like a contributing underclassman hitting the portal would rustle some Jimmie's, otherwise Reynolds setting us up for a big nothing burger.

brevin jordan or Bubba would be considered big news

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure Williams is gone
Of the names in this thread he’s the one that we could use the most
Heck no. This team has to start developing Walker, Rivers, Washington and others. They need to get on the field. Jarred was ok but we need to get the others going. I prefer keeping Jordan and Bolden

Advertisement

Anyone that thinks they even sniff the draft and returns is currently major news.

Advertisement
Back