Moar OL: Ryan Crozier, Corey Martinez, and Reilly Gibbons

Advertisement
McDermott, Gibbons and 1 more. I like Martinez but there will also be a Kehoe special somewhere. Gibbons has the potential to play d-line too from what I have read.

2014 Darling, Linder, McDermott and Gibbons.
2013 Gall, Odogwu (looks really good), Knighton
2012 Flowers, Isidora

That would be a solid 3 year run, with talent that can replace our current starters and not miss a beat.

Advertisement
2012 Flowers, Isidora

That would be a solid 3 year run, with talent that can replace our current starters and not miss a beat.

Gadbois was a 2012 guy as well.

2012 Flowers, Isidora

LT- Flowers
LG- Darling
C- Linder / Knighton
RG- Isidora / Gall
RT - Mcdermott /Odogwu

Pretty effing solid.

Advertisement
i don't see taking more than 4, but, i guess that will depend on how many we take overall.
don't think we really have a shot at gibbons.

Forgot about Gadbois. He was 2011 then prepped, so you are right sir! I know Gadbois was Lockhart's roommate and a key reason we won him away from Va Tech. And he supposedly played with a nasty streak. But he's the only one I haven't heard/read much about over the last year. Only an RS FR after having grey shirted, so no news doesn't mean bad/good news. But I'd love to know how he's doing.

Regardless, our two-deep should stay strong for the next several years.

Yeah i'm skeptical on Gibbons' interest but if we were to get him, mcdermott, linder & darling I would have 0 issues with taking a real high ceiling type project as a 5th, provided we have room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back