C. Heurtelou Was 316 now 306
C. Jenkins Was 322 now 313
D. Jackson Was 250 Now 243
E, Moore Was 308 now 301

Im just sayin....Im starting to

believe.gif

What about Moten weight?

Advertisement
Lol Im usually a positive dude untill we lose to a less talnted team...and during crootin season

Advertisement
vern, i was saying the other day. all i feel like i hear them say is guys are trying to lean down to target weights.

Advertisement
The weights aren't what guys weigh. Its what the staff tells them to weigh. If I remember right, McCord was supposed to be 250, but weighed like 230, just an example.

Choosing a lower weight would be evidence of a switch to a 1-gap, but I'll wait and see.

The weights aren't what guys weigh. Its what the staff tells them to weigh. If I remember right, McCord was supposed to be 250, but weighed like 230, just an example.

Choosing a lower weight would be evidence of a switch to a 1-gap, but I'll wait and see.

Naw mane this was exact weight as of summer

Advertisement
I don't understand these threads. Why would anyone be excited or root for this change? If Golden were to make a couple changes like this and he eeks out a couple more wins, he probably stays. But the reality is that no matter what Golden changes we are never sniffing anywhere near a championship with him. Therefore he needs to go as soon as possible. You guys are getting excited about what is potentially a worst case scenario.

Naw mane this was exact weight as of summer

Fair enough, I was referring to the roster weights and that's definitely not what you listed. Your #s are it. It could be weight loss from summer conditioning. 3 weeks and we'll see what they are doing.

Advertisement
Back