MnW cb 2022

gogeta4

All-ACC
Miami Northwestern has a cb that I believe Is 6'0 or 6'1 170 and runs sub 10.9 in the 100.

He is also Glenn Sharpe's nephew.

Hes picking up steam and if I was on staff I likely would offer. He was a track kid that finally got on the field, lot of upside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@gogeta4 prop joe, is he more track or more football dude with speed.

Curious to know if he’s more like Nigel Bethel or DVD.

Haven’t caught any West games this year.

Advertisement
@gogeta4 prop joe, is he more track or more football dude with speed.

Curious to know if he’s more like Nigel Bethel or DVD.

Haven’t caught any West games this year.

Blank canvas...

Just started playing corner in the spring.

Size and speed. ARM LENGTH are 4 star level....YOU OFFER THOSE ...AND COACH THEM UP. He is raw so doesnt have bad habits. Honestly guys like DVD and TROB would be perfect for his development.( not sure if they will still be around). DVD was a track guy and knows his stuf s well..trob hads the experience of molding these types.

He should be a kid we push for RIGHT NOW.

South Florida was down this year and you STILL have guys like this pop up...and to have him pop at a feeder school is major.

Advertisement
Miami Northwestern has a cb that I believe Is 6'0 or 6'1 170 and runs sub 10.9 in the 100.

He is also Glenn Sharpe's nephew.

Hes picking up steam and if I was on staff I likely would offer. He was a track kid that finally got on the field, lot of upside.

****, if that's Glenn's nephew, I know his mom really well. Like she's been to a couple of my family reunions well...

Blank canvas...

Just started playing corner in the spring.

Size and speed. ARM LENGTH are 4 star level....YOU OFFER THOSE ...AND COACH THEM UP. He is raw so doesnt have bad habits. Honestly guys like DVD and TROB would be perfect for his development.( not sure if they will still be around). DVD was a track guy and knows his stuf s well..trob hads the experience of molding these types.

He should be a kid we push for RIGHT NOW.

South Florida was down this year and you STILL have guys like this pop up...and to have him pop at a feeder school is major.
Yes to all of that, and as a Sharpe, I know that kid's is athletic as fucc!!! I played against Glenn and some of his cousins, played with some of his cousins, it's in their genes...

Advertisement
Back