MJ on the decommits...

Advertisement
Look at FSU. You'd think EVERYONE would have bailed on them by now. But only on us.
Look at the crazy post that our fans make as if they don't see it. Fans are negative recruiting ourselves and wonder why these things are happening. We went through this with Golden and all the others. So hang in there for another ride because our fans will once again cause some loses. Yeah things aren't great right now but all the negative talk don't make nothing better initially but may possibly bring about change. Who knows it could be the change we need but the loses will come as a result of the route we are taking. That talk brings some of the players down as well and have them not playing their best resulting in what we have been seeing for the past decade or so because of this. Some of the most respected posters have also turned to this as well and I know its because they are passionate about the U but we have to be smart as a fan base. We can come up with a better way to get these changes we want, but to be honest it can be seen without any say. Plus you know the media is going to speak on it. So I guess it is what it is but just be mindful, I'm trying to see another title before my time is up.

Advertisement
Back