Mitchell Aguade declares for nfl draft

Advertisement
He wasn't a guy that popped up on the box score a lot...but I thought he really caught his stride around mid-season and was a pretty good player for us. Perhaps not what we were expecting when he signed here, as I don't think he took a leap as a player...but I thought he was playing good football overall. He showed some skill, and one that could play that could make him attractive to certain teams as a scheme fit as a rotation player.

Is he playing in any All-Star games?

I am interested to see how this athletic testing turns out. For EDGE players, that means a lot. Interviews will be interesting, too. Seeing who brings him in for a pre-draft visit or meets with him. More of a late Day 3, UDFA type, but I gotta think there is a scheme fit that can allow him to develop into a pro at least on a practice squad if he's an NFL caliber athlete.

Advertisement
Seriously.....does any other school have guys declare for the draft when they have no eligibility left?

Seriously.....does any other school have guys declare for the draft when they have no eligibility left?
Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Player: Hey coach, lets talk about next year
Coach: here? What are you gonna be a Grad asst?
Player: no I'm thinking about my options
Coach: yeah well yer out of eligibility.
Player: so I guess I have to do a really long IG thing on declaring for the draft huh?
Coach: well, you could throw everyone for a loop and let them know you've decided to sit for a series 7 test.
Player: what's that?
Coach: Good luck in the draft son.

Another ‘ship available. Let’s get the right portal transfers this time around!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back